Chapter 10: Request

Request

Light shattered and the darkness wrethe the empty space. Another strange feeling expropriated my system. I sighed deeply and hardly as I found myself again in this not so wanted place. I'm dreaming again -can I even call it a dream?

I walk towards the unknown path, nothing else to espy except the darkness, I am walking cautiously in the reason of there maybe traps, spiky object, a hole, worm hole or worst a human bomb (pop) is place in my way. The thing that makes my (dreams slash nigthmare equals pangut) strange is that I able to think anything. According to Rhea, when she dreamt she can't think clearly unlike when she is awake and sometimes can't remembered her dreams in detail because it trasmuted to a gauzy picture. But to me in every dream I have the ability to access my mind fully and remember everything clearly.

A fragment of illusion slowly building up in the front of me lying in my comfy bed while dreaming. This dream of mine is repetitive, I don't know what's the reason behind this creepy weird, and abominable dream -if there's really a reason. "Get me out of these dream!" I scream so loud that makes my lungs out but no, there's no voice came out in my mouth. It seems like my almighty shout just stopped in my througth throat and didn't reach the cliff of my mouth. I sighed in frustration and just sit down like an indian while watching myself smiling. Am I the only one thinks seeing self smiling while sleeping is creepy?

The dream cloud of me sleeping appeared and from a distant above it their is someone who is watching me -the other me, I can't see her face because of the blinding light surrounded her visage. I fucos my eyes on the mysterious girl and I notice that the blinding lights surrounded her face is slowly dispersing.

My eyes popped out and my jaw dropped as I recognized the face. I can't believe who am I seeing. Casiel is it. I robbed my eyes but it didn't change, Cassiel is watching me dreaming about Casiel herself.

What the heck is this! First I always in dreamt of a beautiful girl that I am fallen in love with, then the girl seems fall from the dream dropped in my reality and introduced herself as Cassiel, and now Cassiel is on my dream watching me dreaming about her? No maybe I am becoming crazy? Yes maybe that's the case. I fond her to much that's why I'm getting this hilarious dreams.

I put all my attention to her and I saw she's smiling, it's rare to see her smile. She's smiling as she hides herself in the clouds while watching me dreaming about her in a place that looked like paradise.

Then the place rotate like a ball and the illusions in the front of me turned into pieces shattered around me. It rotates rapidly that caused me to roll with it also. It take few moments before it stopped and before I know it the once a dark space, turned to a heavenly view.

This place is a deva ju I think I'd been here before. Plants, rocks are sparkling with heavenly lights and I feel a sudden comfort even no ones comforting me. I turned my eyes on my back two enormous rocks adjoined together. I heard splashes of water and so I peak on it and so womens uncensored. Pinikit ko nalang ang aking mga mata habang tinatabunan nang aking isa na kamay pero I cheated dahil ibikuka ko parin ang isa kong mata at isinilip. And I saw Cassiel, with other maidens. They are all beyond beauty but Cassiel is insanely. Even in wings, Cassiel manifest the most Stunning one.

I am bewitched by Cassiel for a moment seeing her with her pair pf wings I can't help but to stare at her. And it is just agitated when I saw 2 men that is talking to her. A memory popped up in my mind this happening happened in a certain dream before.

Flashback:

"Bakit pinipilit mo parin ang sarili mo kay Lucifer na nariyan naman si Dearil na hottie din ***" wika ng isang angel sa isa ding angel na hindi ko makita ang mukha ni hindi ko rin marinig ang pangalan.