Chapter 2: Mutating to Reality

Mutating to Reality

Very white fluppy sheeps floating in the blue with a varient forms and shapes. An invisible somebody runs around giving a cool sensation and let some leaves flying around and make grasses dance gracefully. A very tall guy that shadowed us from the direct heat of the rays while having collision  goes with the rhythm of the invisible somebody who is also acted as maestro. Flying critter singing same lyric song but differs in melody beautifying the main song that being played. They all synchronize perfectly making the mood of the ambience goes beyond promising.

And again I notice her, she is combing my hair with her soft as silk tiny fingers. While singing a song that melts my heart by listening to it. She's like the lead musicians and the flying critters are the one who is responsible in putting flowers into a beutiful melody. And trees, leaves and grasses bring justice to the song by waltzing gracefully while the invisible somebody the wind acted as maestro.

I sleep to my woman's lap while enjoying everything that is present and the singing and the brushing of hair she'd done. I closed my eyes but I opened it again, immediately when I feel strong current of wind whirl in the area I feel worried. It's just like before and it is happening all over again that's why I glance to the the girl who is coming my hair. She's not on my side anymore, she's being pulled my the strong whirlwind towards it's center. I tried to get hold on her hands but there's a force that interfere making it imposible. I looked very helpless as I notice that my eyes are starting to swell and before I know it gallons of tears broke my dam. All I just did is to cry looking to the girl I love being taken away. The girl move higher and higher in the mid air. A smile displayed in her face and something like feathery appeared in the back of the girl. And the girl tried to open her mouth and uttered a word that hurt me much, the word that carve a scar to my inner.

"I'm not yours"

Napabangon ako kaagad at napahawak sa aking dibdib. Hindi na ito bago pero bakit ganito parin. It really hurts parang first time ko palang naranasan ang sakit na ito kahit pabalik balik naman. Sumasakit ang puso ko na parang tinurukan ito nang kutsilyo. Nakita kong may pumatak na tubig sa sa aking sa aking kamay. I touch my face at nalaman ko na umiyak na naman ako. Kailan nga ba hindi ako naiiyak tuwing mapaginipan ko iyon? Tinanggal ko ang luha ko gamit ang braso ko.

Napatingin ako kung nasaan ako ngayon. Bakit ako natulog dito sa sofa? tanong ako sa sarili. Hindi ko matandaan kung ano ang huling ginawa ko. Napakamot nalang ako aking ulo nang malakas dahil kahit anong pag-iisip na gawin ko hindi ko matandaan ang nangyari kagabi. Biglang nag-ingay ang mga alipores sa tiyan ko, naghahanap na nang makakain, mukhang hindi ako nakakain kagabi. Kaya nagtungo ako sa kusina opening my ref and cabinets but wala akong nakikitang makakain, ni biscuits o ano man. I guess I should shop later.

Today is saturday kaya wlang klase. Lumabas ako nang bahay at pumasok sa bahay nang kapitbahay namin. Sa bahay nilang Rhea.

"Ohhh! Zill nariyan ka pala." tungon ni tita sa akin. "Si Rhea ba?" I smiled at her to say her guess was right. My intention is very obvious  naman kasi dahil sa tagal kong  papunta punta rito nakabisado na ako nila  tita kaya tinawag niya agad si Rhea na pababain.

My tummy growl once again at parang narinig iyon ni tita kaya tinignan niya ako nang seryoso kaya I faint a smile at saka napakamot sa ulo. At biglang tumawa si tita nang malakas.

"Hali ka iho, kain ka rito sa kusina may pa namang natirang ulam kagabi" pag-anyaya ni tita at na una nang pumasok sa kusina.

If your thinking na I'll reject it your wrong. Sumunod ako kay tita sa kusina hinanda niya ang pag-kain na sinasabi niya. Hindi na ito bago dahil I've done this more than a hundred times already.