Part 22: Love

"Bobby's pretty good, huh?" You said as you watched him fight against his opponent.

"I'm better." Johnny answered flatly.

Was somebody jealous? You smiled. "I don't know, he's looking pretty good out there."

He turned to face you fully now, a look of bewilderment covering his features. "Are you serious?"

You couldn't help but laugh, giving away your position.

He rolled his eyes and looked back to the match. "You better be careful before somebody gets hurt, Princess."

"Is that a threat?" You mocked.

"All I'm saying is there's only one way for me to prove you wrong and I don't think Bobby would like it very much." He said calmly.

"You wouldn't fight Bobby." You challenged.

He turned to you, looking directly into your eyes. A smirk played on his lips as he leaned closer to you. "Try me."

You were speechless. Man was he cocky. But man was it hot.

He didn't wait for your answer as he turned back to the mat, watching as both Tommy and Daniel took the floor.

Your heart skipped a beat when you saw Tommy. His eyes looked like they had a fire in them, and Daniel was the fuel. His jaw was clenched as the match began.

You cheered as Daniel blocked a kick, but your cheers were muffled by Johnny's as Tommy earned a point by hitting Daniel on the side.

You shook your head as you looked at the deranged expression on Tommy's face. "He's crazy."

"I'm not even gonna try to deny that." Johnny said, smiling at the ground.

You smiled up at him, loving the way he looked when he was happy.

You were brought back to reality as you heard the referee announce Daniel as the winner, leaving Tommy to throw a little fit.

You cheered loudly for your brother, catching his attention. He smiled at you, but stopped when Johnny placed his arm over your shoulders.

You elbowed him softly in the stomach. "Don't be childish."

He didn't move his arm. "I'm just showing off what's mine."

God, you loved it when he called you his. In fact, you loved a lot of things about him. His smile, his determination, and how safe he makes you feel when he's around.

You wrapped your arm around his large waist and rested your head on his pecs. "All yours."

*** *** ***
You watched Dutch strut onto the mat with a sly grin. He started to crack his neck from side to side, making you cringe.

You felt bad for leaving Daniel and Mr. Miyagi so you decided to stay with them for a while.

When the referee ordered for the two to bow to each other, Daniel obeyed but Dutch didn't. What a prick.

The second he could, Dutch attacked. He didn't go in for a punch like you expected. Instead, he brought his leg up for a kick, which Daniel successfully dodged. But neither of you were expecting him to bring his foot right back up and land a kick directly to Daniel's face.

You hated to say it but you were impressed. Dutch seemed to notice your open mouth and widened eyes as he smiled at you.

You watched as Dutch jumped on the balls of his feet as he waited for Daniel to get back up, hungry for another hit. He reminded you of a hyena, smiling as it waited for its dinner.