Part 25: Celebration

🚨smut warning🚨

I'm scared this is my first time writing one of these please be nice💀

"Do you wanna get something to eat?" You asked Johnny as you hopped into his car.

"Sure, you pick." He said, starting up the engine.

"How about we meet up with the others at The Orient Express?" You suggested.

"The others... as in your family?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, if it's okay with you. I know they won't mind." You said, giving him a reassuring smile.

He shrugged his shoulders. "It's okay with me, as long as I'm with you."

You took hold of his hand, squeezing it lightly as he drove down the road.

You arrived at the restaurant shortly afterwards. You walked in and stood in front of the table where Ali, your mother, Daniel, and Mr. Miyagi were sitting.

"Got room for two more?" You asked, smiling at the group.

Daniel smiled. "Yeah, take a seat."

You and Johnny sat across from each other. Him next to Daniel and you next to Ali.

Light conversation crossed the table, but you noticed Johnny didn't seem to join in very often.

As your food was placed onto the table, Johnny turned to Daniel. "What was that last move you did? Ya know, the one you won with?"

"Oh, it's called the Crane Kick. Mr. Miyagi showed me." Daniel answered.

Johnny nodded his head. "I've never seen it before. It was actually pretty cool."

"Thanks." Daniel said with a true smile.

After the tension between them was broken, they didn't stop talking for the rest of dinner. They were like two peas in a pod.

You and Ali stared in awe as they joked about everything from the food on the table to your laugh.

"Johnny, I really don't get how you can be with somebody with a laugh like hers." Daniel said through bites of his burger. "I mean really, she sounds like a dying cat."

"Says the guy who makes babies cry after they look at his face." You fired back.

Johnny chuckled, making eye contact with you. "I think her laugh's cute."

You gave him a smile, running your ankle up and down his leg from under the table.

You zoned out as the conversations continued around you. But you were brought back by the sound of a fork clanking onto the ground. You looked up to see Johnny eyeing you.

No one noticed as he let out a huff and got up from his seat to crouch down and get his fork. He disappeared momentarily under the table, only to make his presence known with his hand on your inner thigh.

You jumped slightly, but not enough to raise suspicion. Electricity traveled through you from his touch. You held your breath as his large hand slowly traveled up your thigh.

You sucked in a breath as he started rubbing you through your jeans. Your breathing came out uneven as he continued, a fire growing in your stomach.

Without warning, his hand was gone and you couldn't help but let out an exasperated sigh. Johnny rose not a second later with his fork in hand and a grin on his face.

Daniel nudged your shoulder. "You okay?"

"Fine." You said, locking eyes with Johnny.

The smirk didn't leave his face for the rest of dinner. And the feeling of his hand on you didn't leave either.