Just a stroll [Fluff]

A/n : this is for all of you fluff readers :)

A/n: this is kinda a practice write,,, I've never written ffs so,, shisjdjxhjslaj

Warning: will mention: // Food 

=================

    It was just a normal fall day for Wilbur and Techno. They were just hanging out at Techno's apartment. Well, sort of. They were both on their phones, no social interaction whatsoever. It was Wilbur who first spoke up.

    "Hey Techno?"

    "yeep?"

    "Don'tcha think its a bit boring when we hangout all we do is just go on our phones?"

    "Uhh.. No not really, less socializing to do" Techno chuckled.

    "C'mon.. it's getting so boringgggg-" Wilbur said, dragging out the 'g'.

    Techno finally glanced up from his phone, and asked: "Then what do you suppose we do? I don't have anythin' interesting at my house..."

"Uh, Board games?" 

"nope." 

 "Cards...?" 

"Lost em'" 

    There was a pause, then Wilbur suggested playing Minecraft, or well, any video game. Which Techno responded with "Not in the mood.."

    Wil flopped his back on to the couch, shut his eyes and groaned, "Uuuuhg.. What is there to do then?" Techno thought for a bit.

    "How bout' we go on a walk then..? There's this one park I forgot to show you when you moved in..."

    Right. How could I forget to say! Wilbur recently moved in with Techno a week ago, the two have been living with each other happily ever since.

    Wilbur hummed in response "Yeah, that sounds good," 

    Techno helped himself up with a sigh and made his way to his bedroom. There he dressed into nicer clothes. Err to be specific, a light grey hoodie and black ripped jeans. He fixed up his brown hair that had a tint of pink to it and opened his bedroom door. There, he was greeted by Wilbur. 

    Techno scanned Wilbur, he had a white collared shirt with a yellow sweater draped over it, with black jeans. 

    "You look nice!" Wilbur said with a grin as techno waltzed out of his room, to where a surprised techno responded with "u-uh, you do too..!" With a sheepish smile on his face. 

    Techno walked downstairs as Wilbur went to the bathroom to wash up. He decided to make some breakfast. Techno opened his cupboards and fridge to only be satisfied with one food. Eggs. He spotted a bacon package and made a sickened face at it. 

    He dabbed some oil onto the pan and started making breakfast. To cut it short, he laid all the food down on one plate. He pulled out a cereal box from his cupboards and sat down with everything in hand at the dining table.