- Snowy days - fluff

CHRISTMAS-ish ONESHOT?? HUUUH?- anyways enjoy :DD (just a short oneshot for u all to read while i finish requests)

Nov.20.2020

====================

    Techno and Wil rented out a Cabin for the winter. It'd been a long time since the two best friends went outside together, so they figured it would be more then nice.

    They drove there in Wilbur's car. Them sat at the front, while all their things were in the back seat. 

    While Wilbur was focused on driving, Techno read a book and listened to songs on the radio, it was a very comfortable setting.

     "We're here Techno!" Wilbur announced,

    Techno looked up from his book and saw a beautiful winter wonderland. 

    Though there was tall trees hiding the cabin, you could see it right away. Well, that is after you see the endless amount of snow and gorgeous lights hanging from the trees. Everything just seemed like a dream. 

    Techno grabbed his bag from the back, and stood there. Taking in his surroundings. 

    Wilbur nudged his arm, "C'mon, let's go inside. You might catch a cold.."

    Techno nodded and started walking towards the cabin, everything just seemed so welcoming to him.

    They stepped inside and brushed the snow off their shoes. The cabin was strangely warm, for the camp fire wasn't burning. The cabin also smelled like a light peppermint. 

    Wilbur muttered a quiet woah, and set his bags down. Techno did the same.

    They unpacked their bags and sat down on the couch, which was in front of the fire place.

    "So.. what should we do first?" Techno asked,

    "We should probably start the fire.. it's going to be cold soon." Wilbur replied, Techno only nodded.

    After setting up the fire the two boys went into the kitchen, searching for something to drink. 

    Hot cocoa . Perfect.

    Wilbur smiled as he wrapped his hands around the warm mug, he sipped the delicious chocolate inside.

    Time passed, the two got more and more tired, they've already had their fun. Snowball fights, pillow forts, almost committed arson, also encountered a mistletoe... it all went by very quickly.

    The two were now snuggled together on the couch, both seeking for warmth. Which they received from each other's tight hugs beneath the blanket that covered them.

     It was mostly silent, all besides the crackle of the fire and light snoring from Techno. 

     Snoring? Wilbur looked up to see Techno sleeping peacefully. He smiled and sighed in content.  

     He felt safe in Techno's arms, nothing else mattered then. 

     Everything was perfect.

====================

Hey!! :D

im not exactly happy how this one came out,, but i hope you lot enjoyed :))

Love u all sososososo much <33

-BeepBoopBop