Among Us (Fluff) Version.2

A/N: read the first one if u havent, at the end of Ver.1 it explains what Ver.2 (this one) is,, if u dont want spoilers then dont mind going back

another A/N: (for plot hole reasons)in this among us AU, the helmet is like the actual character's helmet, except ppl on the outside can't see whats in the inside, the people wearing the helmet can see what's on the outside,, if that makes any sense. And its like they're in Vr?. But they can still feel whats around them?? Im so bad at explaining sorry 

(no one's streaming)

Short

==================

    Techno and Wilbur were playing among us, along with some of their other friends. Techno sat "afk" at the cafeteria table. Well... No, he wasn't really.

    You see, the round before, they both made a deal of staying together this round. Buuuuut, Techno thought it'd be funny to fake being gone. 

    Wilbur was sat on one of the cafeteria's chairs, patiently waiting for his friend to come back.

    Tick tick tick... went Wilbur's watch.

    Techno glanced at the clock to his right, it'd already been 10 minutes. Techno was a bit shocked, for many reasons. 'how was a body not reported yet?!'  Techno thought to himself, and to be honest, he was shocked Wilbur was still sat here. 

    A few more minutes passed, Wilbur seemed deep in thought.

    Wilbur got up from his chair and walked over to Techno.

    And to Techno's surprise, Wilbur wrapped his hands around Techno's waist tightly, Techno almost yelped in surprise, but he kept his mouth shut.

    They hugged for a few seconds, then Wilbur nuzzled his face into Technos chest and muttered something. Techno couldn't hear the it clearly.. It was something along the lines of, "Stay safe"..?

    "Love you." Techno's eyes widened slightly, as his face heated up. 

    waitwaitwait did i hear that correctly..? he's probably joking right??

    Wilbur only pulled away and ran out the cafeteria, giggling. To do his tasks Techno assumed.

    Oh right. How could I forget to mention! Techno was the Imposter.

==================

(Please dont ask for a part.2 D: !! I dont have any ideas for the story line,, and ik it might seem interesting that Techno is the imposter, and u wanna see what happens next,, but just uh- use your own imagination ? -o-; sorry,,)

Nov.11.2020