Ocean Waves

OKOKOK!! Before you read, this is two requests mashed into one, (@Dak0taTheGay and @_damndanni 's Requests,,,,) they were both kinda similar so i figured- might as well mash them both into one ,, aaaaaa sorry if that upsets you! im so sorry :(

P.S, in all oneshots its not a family AU... cause thatd just be weird. 

(Friendly reminder: this is all fiction. Nothing in these stories are canon. The things the characters do in this story aren't real. Thanks :))

Enjoy :)

Nov.21.2020 - Dec.1.2020

==========================

    During the summer, the SleepyBois had agreed to meet up in Brighton. It had been a while since the four hung out off camera, not only in person, but online too. That was because they all had something to attend to.

    But, the four agreed to take a small break, and meet up.

    You see, it would be a normal friend and friend meetup. But, they don't know what Techno looks like.

    Oh. Also the fact that two of them have a certain liking towards another.

    And as you would expect, it was Techno and Wilbur.

    You see, this wasn't just another friend and friend meetup to the two. 

    Wilbur was nervous, very nervous. The other had already made him blush many MANY times just in a call. Wilbur has always tried to bring up the excuse of: "the room's too hot" "it was the lighting...?" To both his friends and his stream.

    Sorry, I wont ramble anymore, now, enjoy what you came here for.

    Wilbur, Phil, and Tommy were sat on the airport seats waiting for Techno. The "child" doing his own thing, blabbing his head off to "Philza Minecraft". While Wilbur just scrolled through twitter, bouncing his leg up and down in nervousness.

    Techno just got off his flight, eyes adjusting to the atmosphere. He fished his phone from his pocket and texted Wilbur.

Potato Piggy :)

where r u guys i just landed

Wilbuuur :D

At gate B4

Potato piggy :)

Okk ty see u soon :D❣️

    Wilbur stared at the heart, as blush crept onto his cheeks, 

    "Wait- why did he put the heart, okkokok stop overthinking this wil, maybe he meant it in a platonic way?? Does he actually like me? Wait no, dont get your hopes high... but-"

    Wilbur's thoughts were cut off by Tommy snatching his phone, he wanted to see why his friend was a literal tomato-

    "Ah fuck." Wilbur muttered

    "What are you looking at Wil- Oh. OH. OHOHOHO! WILBUR-" Tommy started to shout, but Wilbur shut him up.

    "Tommy you fucking gremlin. people are looking at us, shut up. Jesus Christ.." 

    Tommy paused to look around, and yes, there was definitely people looking at them. 

    "Well maybe if it wasn't for you blushing like crazy because of te-"