Valentines Day PT.2 (Fluff)

That rest of the day was weird. Strange, even.

    By strange, I mean, Wilbur wasn't getting any letters.

    In the first class, (after lunch), when he got no note, he just assumed the person merely didn't write one.

    But by the second class and no note, he began to wonder if he missed them, so he searched the school. Maybe he took too long.. because he was late for his last class.

    Well, Techno just didn't write any. Let's just say.. he had something planned.

    Wilbur and Techno's last class ended. They met up at their locker.

    "So.. got any new letters?" Techno questioned.

    Wilbur began to speak, "Uhh, Surprisingly, no.. Im starting to think I missed them, or maybe they just dont like me anymore?? Or-" he started to ramble.

    Techno let out a wholehearted laugh, "Wh-whAt?? You th-think SOMEONE would send you all thOse l-l-letters and just, NOT LIKE YOU ANYMORE??" He managed to choke through wheezes and laughs.

    Wilbur just sat there with a slightly red face.

    After Techno finished his laughing fit, he then changed the subject. "Sooo, you wanna go outside and hangout? We can get your stuff at like.. five. So you don't have to carry around anything," Techno already knew he was free.

    Wilbur nodded and said "Sure, we should also ask Phil to come."

    Techno just agreed.

    Wilbur started walking off, then Techno slipped the note into Wilbur's bookbag. (Important.)

    'All part of the masta plan' He would say.

==========

hey :D 

sorry this is short!! I just wanted to get something out for u all today,, so uh- this 'oneshot' might be split to 3-4 parts now that i think about it,, (fucking threeshot or fourshot now- sHit-)

-BeepBoopBop 

💞

Nov. 13. 2020