Soot Cafe

*HITS U WITH CRINGY AND CLICHE AS SHIT ONESHOT TRAIN* YUUUP, THIS ONE SHOT IS CRINGYY AS SHIIIT AND CLICHE AS SHIIITT . SOOO BE WARNNEDD

Oneshot where Techno is HELLA SOCIAL????? yeah.... this is it (-。-; AAAAAAAAHHHH

- fluff bc u guys seem to like it 

Anyways, [enjoy!]٩ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

=======

    Wilbur was walking down the street with cook books, newspapers, and a lot more other things in his hands. So much, where it was to the point that it almost stacked taller then him. Therefore saying he couldn't really see ahead of him. But that's ok, no one really walks on these streets anyways. 

    Uhhhhh, well that's what he thought.

    He didn't notice the pinkette ahead of him, leading to what was about to happen next.

    They crashed into each other, causing all of Wilbur's books to tumble out of his hands, landing onto the floor. 

    He kneeled down to pick up everything, the other male did the same. Wilbur started to frantically apologize, "Ohmygod, sorry sorry sorry, i didn't look where i was going and i-" 

    He was cut off by the other placing books in his hands. "Don't worry about it,"

    Wilbur looked up to see a soft smile on the others face, somehow leading him into a blushing mess. He just pulled his beanie down slightly, a habit that he did when he was embarrassed.

    "Goddamnit wil, this is a fucking stranger, what on earth are you on,,,, PULL YO SHIT TOGETHER-" 

    "O-oh u-uhm thanks-" he managed to stutter out, screaming at himself internally.

    To say the least, he got out of there as FAST AS HE FUCKING COULD. 

    The cafe he worked at was called 'Soot Cafe'. Before, it was owned by many of his older relatives, and now it was his.

    He pulled open the door as the warmth hit his cold face. He put all his books at a nearby table and started making some donuts and cookies, they're always best fresh out of the oven.

- time skip - i am in so much painnn aaaaaa-

    He huffed as he put the last set of cookies onto the metal trays up for display. His glasses and hair were slightly powdered with flour. Not bothering to clean himself up, he switched the 'closed' sign to 'open'.

    He sat down at the counter, waiting for a costumer. 

- time skip, brought to you by what the fuck am i doing with my life -

    It was now 4pm, he already had a handful of customers, to be specific, 99.

    He sat at the cash register daydreaming, until he heard a bell ring from the front door. He looked up and-

    "what the fuck. OUT OF ALL PEOPLE IT HAD TO B-" 

    Sure enough, it was the person he crashed into earlier this morning.

    Wilbur widened his eyes, but nonetheless pulled out his notepad, ready to take the customer's order.

    "Hey, welcome to Soot Cafe! How can I help you?" He said for the 100th time today.

    The other said looked up at the menu board, "Could I get a strawberry smoothie with a churro?"

     "Of course, that'll be $14.20" Wilbur smiled,

    The pinkette handed the brunette a twenty dollar bill, and sat down at a table, scrolling through his phone.

    Wil fished out a churro and put it into a white paper bag, then blended the smoothie.

- time skip brought to you by my endless pai- stfu me- aaAAA-

    Wilbur handed him the white bag and smoothie that was in a plastic cup, "Oh! Since you are today's 100th customer, you get a free item, what would you like?" He said as he moved towards the sweets.

    "Do you have a piece of paper?"

    "Oh, yeah definitely, they're always free though so you don't-"

    "Could I have your number?"

    Wilbur paused and looked up at the male in shock, he started to turn the same color as his smoothie.

    "U-uh, yeah sure!" He took out a sheet of paper out if his notepad and wrote down his number:

    ***-***-****   — Wilbur  :> ♥ 

    He slid the paper across the desk, "Oh uh, could I get your name by any chance?"

   "It's Technoblade, but you can call me Techno." 

    When he was walking out, Wilbur could've sworn he saw Techno cheering in joy.

=======

I know i said i wouldnt be updating bc im s u p p o s e d  to be on a breakkkkk,

 but uhhh,,, this is how i ✨ c o p e ✨ with pain soooo thats probably why it sucks, and is a mess- 

 eyyyyhauajjdjwi

NOooooOo part.2 sorryyy 

Not rly proofread bc,,, ✨ l a z y ✨ 

-BeepBoopBop 

ILYYYSM 💖/p