Valentines Day PT.1 (Fluff)

!! About requests: I'll try to write all rq soon ooohhh my, sorry if i didnt write yours yet, i wanna perfect all of them and not fuck things up so,, it might take a while,,, sorry D: tysm to the ppl who are being patient, ily <3

(Ohhh noooo BeepBoop wrote a valentines day oneshot in November oHhhhhh nooo) (how could i not)

A/N: High school AU !!

[this is a bit longer then the others-]

Started on: November 2 2020

Finished+Published on: November 8 2020

==========

    It was the fourteenth of February, the most lovely and cute day of the year! The day where lovebirds would spend all their time together.. the day when new couples would be made. If you haven't caught on, today was Valentine's Day.

    Techno wanted this year's valentines day to be the most special one yet.

    Though he was extremely nervous.

    Today was going to be the day he confesses his love to one of his best friends, Wilbur.

    Cliche, I know.

    Wilbur and Techno have been friends since elementary, and over the years, Techno slowly grew a crush on the other boy.

    Techno had it all planned out in his head. Well.. kind of... ah. We'll solve that in a bit.

    First, he started off by asking his friends for help. He first asked Skeppy, a friend that he had also since elementary school. But he didn't know how to ask...

    Techno approached his friend in the teal blue jacket, "Hey, Skeppy?" 

    Skeppy looked up, "oh, Hey Techno! What's u-"

    "I need your advice  on something." 

    "ME?? Advice?? Uh, on what?" Skeppy was a bit shocked that out of all people Techno asked HIM. (this isn't a attack I swear-)

    "U-uh.. I was planning on.." Techno paused.

    "... Planning on what.?" Skeppy asked.

    "..." 

    "C'mon technoooo... Spit it out!! I don't have aaaalll day!" 

    Techno said "I was planning on asking out someone today..?"

    Skeppy's eyes lit up "oooOOo~ Who's the lucky person~?

    "U-uh.. W-Wilbur..?

    Skeppy smiled a mischievous smile, but quickly replaced it with a overjoyed grin. "OHOHOho~ what're you planning to do?"

    Techno awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, "u-uh.. that's what I need advice for. I don't know how to ask him o-out."

    "Huh.. I'm not really close to him, you should ask Phil on what he likes. But, I do have an idea.."

    Techno's eyes widened slightly, he looked up and asked "Really? What is it?"

    "You'll have to pay me baaaaack~" Skeppy said with the same smile he had seconds ago.

    Techno rolled his eyes and agreed.

    "You could straight up tell him.. But thats boring! You could be mysterious. Like send anonymous love letters.. something like that..."