2

"We need to talk."

I raised an eyebrow at her, folding up my Go-Gurt to get the rest of the cotton candy-flavored yogurt to come out. "Oh. Okay?" I questioned. "Let's talk then. I mean, we already are-"

"I mean we," she interrupted. "Me, you, and Noah."

"Oh. Alright," I mumbled.

A trillion thoughts started to race through my head. What did I do? What did they do? And whatever happened, why couldn't Elena tell me without him? I bit onto the inside of my cheek, looking at my feet. I waited very, very impatiently for Noah to make his grand entrance into the kitchen and I can be rid of this worried feeling...

After a few minutes, I heard the bathroom door open, which meant that Noah was done doing whatever it was he needed to do in there. The sound of the door was soon followed by the sound of footsteps and when I looked up, sure enough, he was there. "Hi, Vee," he smiled at me, sitting down across from me. I mumbled a small 'hello' back to him as Elena sat down next to him.

"Am I being interrogated?" I asked, looking between the couple. "Like, seriously. What's going on?"

Elena took a deep breath, shaking her head. "Well, as you know, the lease is ending soon. Meaning that we only have so much time left in this apartment."

I chuckled. "Yeah, I know. What's Noah got to do with this though?"

"Um," she started, "him and I have decided that we're moving in together when the lease is up. He feels cramped with the Lunch Club and we both just think that-"

It was my turn to interrupt her. "You're asking me if it's okay if Noah moves in with us? Of course, it is, I don't care."

"That's... not exactly what I'm saying, no."

I tilted my head, staring her down. "Then what are you saying? You're not kicking me out, are you?" Both Elena and Noah got really quiet. They began to look everywhere but my eyes. That's when it hit me. "Holy shit, you guys are kicking me out."

"Technically, we aren't," Elena said.

"What do you mean 'technically?' There is no technically," I laughed, standing up. "You guys are kicking me out. Where do you want me to go when the lease is up? I don't have the type of money to live on my own right now, El."

Noah spoke up. "You don't have to live on your own. You can take my spot at my place with the guys."

"As much as I'd love to live with Carson, Cooper, and Travis, I can't do that- I literally can't." I explained, "I'd feel like a burden to all of them. I don't want to be a burden... Shit. If I keep living with you guys, I'm an even bigger burden than I would be to them, aren't I?"

"No, no, no, no," Elena started. "We've already talked to the boys, Vee; they really don't mind if you stay there."

I didn't know what to say. I just shook my head, walking out of the kitchen and into my room, shutting the door behind me. I always planned on living with Elena, but then again, I want her to be happy.

I sighed, throwing some of my stuff into a bag. I pulled my phone off of the charger and got an uber; I couldn't be in this apartment right now.