10

Getting out of the Uber, I looked at the address I was sent over Discord. I had no idea if this was the right place or not, but I guess there was only one way to find out, right? (Looking back at this idea, there were definitely more ways to find out other than the one I used, but I don't tend to be a very smart person...)

          I slowly, nervously went up to the door. Surely, it was the right place. Why would they get their own address wrong? Wait- but isn't she British? Why would he be in Los Angeles? Oh god, this is gonna be some sort of prank, isn't it? I took a deep breath and finally knocked on the door, biting harshly on my lip.

          When the door opened, all my fears suddenly went away. "Thank God," I mumbled under my breath before embracing him in a hug which he gladly returned.

          "You alright?" Eret asked with a chuckle, pulling away from the hug to get a look at my face. He placed his hands on my shoulders which made me realize how tall they were. I just laughed, giving him a nod while I explained what had happened. As he led me inside, he shook his head at my story. "Well, I'm sorry the thought of you showing up at the wrong place startled you."

          "It wasn't just that! It was you possibly not even living in California at all, telling me to come to some random location, showing how dumb I am!" I exclaimed, throwing myself onto Eret's loveseat. She took a seat next to me. "Why'd you want me to come here anyway? We just met on the server, like, yesterday." Yet I still decided to show up, I thought.

          They shrugged. "I don't know. It just seems like you and Wil have both been acting a little... different recently. I wanted to make sure you were okay. And get to know you, considering you're on the SMP now. I thought it'd be easier to do in person, I guess."

          I nodded, listening to their words. "What do you mean, we've both been acting 'different?'" I asked. Wilbur seemed fine to me; unless he wasn't and I was just too busy with my own problems to notice...

         "How about we talk about it at the nail salon, yeah? Nail ladies like drama. And have really good advice, oddly."

          As one of the nail artists worked on my nails, I listened closely to Eret's words. He spoke about how he'd been noticing that I've been streaming, tweeting, and just posting less in general (we've been mutuals for a while). He also mentioned how Wilbur had been weird as well in both tweets and VCs.

          "You guys aren't going through a fight or anything, are you?" she asked. 

          I shook my head slowly. "No, I don't think so..."

          Eret chuckled. "You don't think?"

          "Didn't he seem weird when I joined the server yesterday?" 

          "Yeah. He totally did. I asked him about it a while after that, but he said it was nothing."

          "Do you believe him?"

          "No. I think he's full of shit," he laughed. I frowned. Why would Wilbur lie to us? I guess I don't have any room to talk, though. Eret must have noticed me thinking, because he soon asked me, "What're you thinking about?" 

          I sighed. "I guess I've sort of been hiding something from Wilbur. Nothing, like, big or bad. I just feel bad about it... My roommate kinda kicked me out, so I've been staying at my friends' house. I plan on moving in soon, I just haven't said anything to Wil. I don't want him to worry."

          He nodded slowly. "Well, it seems like he may be worrying. Whether it's about you, I don't know. How long have you been at your friends' place?"

          I shrugged a bit. "I dunno, a week? I've lost track of time, honestly."

          "Understandable."

          I bit my lip, thinking hard. I was gonna have to tell Wilbur eventually. But maybe I could- No, Vee, that'd be crazy. But it also might just work...

instagram 

Liked by wilbursoot, eretvr, tommyinnitt, and 266,502 others

venomvicki   ERET AND I MET IRL AND GOT OUR NAILS DONE :D

karljacobs_  aw but i wanted to meet you first :( what the honk vee
↳ venomvicki   @/karljacobs_  i'm sorry karl we both live in cali :((
    ↳ karljacobs_   that's it. i'm moving to cali.

justaminxig  where'd you get the matching rings?👀👀
↳ venomvicki   @/justaminxig we found them in a gumball machine! they're friendship rings!! :D

a / n  -  sorry if you're confused on all
the pronoun switching, i just wanted
to include a few of them since eret uses
any pronouns :))

also YEAH i changed my theme and

username... i haven't changed my

username since february 2016 guys

ahhh