chapter 1

Magnum sits in his daughter Emma's nursery holding her in his arms, he was about to leave to meet up with some clients for a potential case. "Thomas what are you still doing here aren't you meeting up with some client's" asked Higgins. "yes but I just wanted to say bye to our beautiful daughter" replied magnum. "well she will be here when you get back" replied Higgins. "I Know I just hate being away from my girls even for a second replied Magnum as he kissed her. "I love you" said Higgins. "I love you to both of you" replied Magnum as he handed Emma off to his wife. "alright I'll be back in a few hours love you" said magnum as he kissed Higgins one more time. "we love you too" replied Higgins and she watched Magnum grab his jacket and walk out to his Red Ferrari, she waved to him as he drove off. sadly Thomas Magnum would never make it home a few hours later the red Ferrari was found abandoned on the side of the rode with no sign of magnum, the Police would investigate with detective Gordon katsumoto as lead detective but nothing would turn up, they would look into the clients that Magnum was suppose to meet up with but nothing would come of it. Higgins would even launch her own PI investigation but would turn up nothing, years would pass and magnums iconic red Ferrari would sit in the garage collecting dust and waiting for magnum and as for Magnums disappearance it was never solved and after a few years officially declared dead and that was the end of it for seventeen years.

                                                           seventeen years later

          A young girl with brown hair and brown eyes and wearing jeans, a plan colored shirt with a gray leather jacket and a half a gold colored heart necklace with the initials EM on it. The other half belonged to her father and it had gone missing with him. She was breaking into a abandoned coffee shop called aloha coffee it had closed down years ago an was left abandoned but it had also been the last place Thomas magnum had been seen. the young girl picked the lock and walked into the coffee shop. there had to be something HPD and her mother missed she knew her father was still alive she could feel it. she walked over and sat at the exact table her father had last been seen sitting in. she sat down. she was facing the door so she could see out. she pulled out her journal and started taking notes. from what she was able to get from the police reports witness said they saw magnum go into the kitchen with a woman and a man and that he seemed to go with them willingly but that he never returned which means they left though the back door in the kitchen.

     she put her journal back in her bag and walked to the kitchen and sure enough there was door back there that her dad could of left the coffee shop in. she pulled her flashlight out of her bag and started searching the kitchen but she found nothing she was about to leave when she heard something. "NCPD hands on your head and turn around slowly" said a detective. Emma did as she was told and turned around to see none other then detective Katsumoto. "uncle Gordy long time no see" says Emma. "ok first off I saw you yesterday and secondly what are you doing here" asked Katsumoto. "Working my dads case" replied Emma. "Emma when are you going to except that your dad is gone" asked Katsumoto. "He's alive I know it" says Emma. "Emma the likely hood your dad is still alive after all theses years is almost none, Emma you know that" Said Katsumoto. "I don't care he's alive and I'm gonna find him" replied Emma. "That maybe so but you know what I have to do right" asks Katsumoto. "yup I know" replied Emma.

      "Emma magnum your under arrested for trespassing, turn around hands behind your back you know the drill" says Katsumoto. "we don't have to tell my mom about this right uncle Gordy" asked Emma as she could feel the cold metal of the handcuffs close around her wrists. "you know I have too your seventeen and the state of Hawaii still sees you as a Juvenile, you know you remind me so much of you dad" said katsumoto. "really" asks Emma excitedly. "Yeah a pain in my ass" says Katsumoto. "I am not" replied Emma hurt. "yes you are" replied Katsumoto . "come on you know you love me uncle Gordy" said Emma. "Emma for the last time do not call me Gordy" said Katsumoto. "no I think I just stick with Gordy thank you" replied Emma. Katsumoto walked Emma back to his car and placed her in the back. Emma sat in the back of the car silently this had in fact had not been her first arrest but rather her second, she was arrested last year for trespassing on a abandoned warehouse were a Thomas magnum sighing had happened, the police had looked into it but determine the tip was not credible but she had decide to look into it anyways but she had found nothing.

            She was pulled out of her thoughts as she could see them pulling up to the police station. Katsumoto parked the car got out and helped Emma get out. they walked in and she was greeted by a familiar officer. "Emma long time no see what did you do this time" asked officer mac. "I trespassed in an abandoned coffee shop" replied Emma. "well officer mac I'm going to leave her with you, so I can go call her mother" said Katsumoto. "wait uncle Gordy what did you do with my bag" asked Emma. "I have it don't worry I'll give it to your mom" replied Katsumoto. "cool" replied Emma. "ok you know the drill do you have anything on you" asked officer Mac. "No" replied Emma. "ok lets go do your mugshot and fingerprints" said officer mac. "ok" replied Emma. wont boar you with the details but she was Emma was quickly Fingerprinted and then she got her mugshot taken, she was then placed in a holding cell to wait for her mom to come and bail her out.

                                                             Meanwhile

      Katsumoto was going though Emma's bag he didn't find anything of interest except Emma's journal. he debated for a moment but decide he would be a bad uncle if he didn't read it. he read thought it and could tell Emma had a big obsession with her fathers case, she had written down notes from the case file and theories on what might've happened. he then turned the page to see she had written a list of things she wanted to do with her dad when she found him. he never showed it but he truly missed magnum and everything Emma called him Gordy he thought of magnum. He was pulled out of his thoughts by Higgins voice. "Katsumoto what did she do this time" asked Higgins. "she broke into aloha coffee and as you can guess she was working her days case" replied Katsumoto. "when is that girl going to wake up and realize her father is gone" said Higgins. "about that I read her journal and she is fully connived magnum is still alive she has notes on the case files to theories on what might've happened to a list of things she wants to do with him when she finds him" says Katsumoto. "ok I'm taking away her Pi bag and her electronics." replied Higgins. "well here's her bag said Katsumoto as he pulled her journal back in it and handed the bag to Higgins. "thank you, I'm going to go bail her out" said Higgins. "Higgins wait don't be too hard on her, her heart is in the right place" said Katsumoto. "Thank you Gordon" replied Higgins as she walked towards holding. Emma Sat in her cell just messing with her necklace. when she heard her someone yelling her name. "Emma Reese magnum you are in so much trouble" said Higgins in a very angry tone.

       "Mrs.. Magnum I assume your hear to bail out Emma" said officer Mac. "yes" replied Higgins. "ok bail is 500$"replied Officer Mac. "ok here you go" replied Higgins handing the officer the cash. every sense Emma's first arrest Higgins had been putting money away to pay for Emma's bail if needed. "ok. I'll go get her" replied officer mac. a few moments later officer mac appeared with Emma. "ok Emma your free to go" said officer Mac. "thank you" replied Higgins as she Grabbed Emma's hand and dragged her out of the police station. Judging by how silent her mom was she knew she was in big trouble.