chapter 7

Hotch walked into the conference room right over to Garcia. "Garcia did you find anything on the background checks" asked Hotch. "so I didn't find anything on katsumoto, rick, TC or Higgins but I did find something on Emma" replied Garcia. "what did you find" asked Hotch intrigued "she has a criminal record" replied Garcia. "she was charged with breaking and entering but charges were dropped twice and interesting enough the arresting officer was Gordon Katsumoto" said Garcia. "Good work Garcia" said Hotch as he worked out of the room and over to katsumoto. "detective you neglected to mention that Emma has a criminal record and that you were the arresting officer both times any reason" asked Hotch. "I didn't think it was important its not like she's a suspect" replied Katsumoto confused. "that's not the point I want to know how you could be there both times" asked Hotch. "Don't tell Emma because she doesn't know but her mom put a tracking device on her phone which I have access to" replied Katsumoto a bit annoyed. Hotch said Nothing and walked away back to the conference room. "tell me you guys got something" asked Hotch. "no everyone's stories lined up" replied Reid. "it almost felt rehearsed" add Morgan. "I don't think so Juliet Higgins got emotion while talking about magnum and it was genuine" replied JJ. "we need to get a warrant to search the guest house and get a hold of Thomas magnums case files there might be something in them" said JJ. "I agree I will get on that, in the mean time Reid, Emily follow Emma I wanna know if she leaves and where she goes" said Hotch. "ok on it" replied Reid.

meanwhile back at robins nest Emma was sitting outside going thought the case files looking for anything she missed but didn't find anything but truthfully she was trying to work up the courage to ask her mom if she could have the Ferrari. she was knocked out of her thoughts by her mother who had come outside. "Mom can I talk to you" asked Emma nervously. "Sure what's up "asks Higgins. "I wanted to know if I could have dads Ferrari" asked Emma. "sure its yours if you want it. I don't know if it still works though "says Higgins. "Thanks mom" says Emma excitedly. "here are the keys, you don't need to break in this time" says Higgins. "wait you know" said Emma. "of course I do I'm not stupid" replied Higgins. Emma stayed silent not knowing how to respond. "now go on and enjoy the Ferrari" replied Higgins. "Emma placed the case file back in her bag and ran towards the guest house. she quickly unlocked the door and ran straight to the garage and pulled the tarp of the Ferrari, she grabbed the keys and hopped in. she sat there for a moment thinking about how her dad used to drive this car but was pulled out of her thoughts by the sound of hundreds of Instagram notification, she opened her Instagram to see that she was being tagged in a news article that was posted 5 minutes ago. she opened the article and almost dropped her phone, there had been another Thomas magnum sighting at another abandoned ware house that was about ten minutes away from her house.

she pushed the garage door opener put the keys in and drove off, as she drove off she felt close to her dad. as she drove, she could fell the wind in her hair, she was surprise the Ferrari still worked and drove so well after 17 years of just sitting in the garage. after a few minutes she pulled up to a warehouse, she pulled a pair of gloves and put them on her hands, she then looked around to make sure she wasn't followed and then she walked in. the warehouse was pretty empty she looked around not finding anything of importance until she noticed something shimmering on the ground, she walked over to it and took a picture of it for evidence. she picked it up and realized it was half of a heart with the initials TM and it was a perfect fit with hers, she grabbed out a evidence bag and placed it in the bag. "Dad if your still here I'm going find you and help you get out of whatever you got yourself into" cried Emma. She looked around some more not finding anything so she decide to leave and head to HPD to bring the evidence to the BAU. she hopped back in the Ferrari but before she could leave she was surround by 2 FBI suburban's. her heart dropped, she looked around to see if she could run because there was no way she was getting arrested again. "Emma I know what your thinking, don't run your not in trouble I promise" Said JJ trying to calm Emma's nervous.

"Then why are you hear" asked Emma. "Because we heard about the Thomas magnum sighting same as you, cool car by the way a 488 spider" replied Reid. "Thanks it was my dads and you are" asked Emma. "I'm DR. spencer Reid I'm and FBI agent with the Behavioral analysis unit and this is agent Morgan, Rossi and our Unit chief agent Hotchner and of course you already know agents Prentiss and Jareau." replied Reid. "so did you find anything" asked agent Hotchner. "yes I did, I was on my way to bring it to you before, you gave me a mini heart attack, don't worry I wore gloves and took a picture of the evidence now I'm going to grab it out of bag please don't shoot me" replied Emma as she grabbed out the evidence bag contacting the necklace. she walked over and handed it to Hotch. its a perfect match to mine, my dad made them. my half has my initials EM and his has his initials TM" said Emma. "Emma we need you to come to HPD so that agent Reid can question you" replied Hotch. "Ok agent Reid you riding with me or with your squad" asked Emma. "Go with her" replied Hotch. "Hotch I don't know" replied Reid. "Reid"! Reid gave up and hopped into the front passenger seat of the Ferrari.

hope you enjoyed this chapter comment your theory's on what you think happened to Thomas magnum. as always the next chapter will be up in the next few days