chapter 8

Emma pulled out and on to the main rode heading towards HPD. "so Dr. Reid are you a medical doctor" asked Emma "no I have PHDS in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Engineering and I specialize in statistical and geographical profiling" answered Reid. "are so like a genus" asked Emma intrigued. "yes I am I have a IQ of 187 and can read 20,000 words per minute and will you please slow down" said Reid tensing up. "relax I'm going the speed limit" said Emma. "statistically 40 percent of accidents occur while speeding and that's in Hawaii alone" said Reid. "ok I'll slow down" says Emma annoyed. "do you mind if I ask you a few questions about yourself" asked Reid. "shoot" says Emma smiling. "so do you have a PI business or are you just working your dads case" asks Reid. "yes I have a PI business it was my dads but I took over" replied Emma. "tell me how you ended up at the warehouse" asked Reid. "I was being DM on Instagram by people at my school sending me the article on the magnum pi siting so I went to check it out." replied Emma.

"ok so what did you do when you got there" asked Reid. "um I went in and looked around but I made sure to wear gloves and that's when I saw something shining on the floor and so I took a picture of it and I picked it up and I realized it was the other half of my dads necklace so I put it in a evidence bag looked around one more time and was about to leave when you guys showed up" said Emma as she made a right turn. "DR. Reid can I ask you a question" asked Emma. "sure" said Reid. "do you ever feel like everyone around you thinks your crazy, like there just waiting for you to snap because I feel like that all time" says Emma. "no but I know what its like to be afraid of your own mind but if you want to talk I'm here" replied Reid. "the other day I had to do a report for school so I did it on my dad but everyone on the island believes that Thomas magnum is juts a legend, like the Greek gods and everyone just kept saying I was lying and it wasn't true, not even my teacher believed me, everyone calls me the weird girl behind my back and its like there just waiting for me to snap" says Emma wiping away tears. "Emma I know high school is rough trust me I've been there but I promise it gets better trust me I've been there but if its any consolation I believe you" says Reid. "really" asks Colette. "yes I think there's a big possibility your dad is alive and were going to need your help to find him" says Reid as the pull into the parking lot of HPD.

Emma and Reid walk into HPD and he takes her into the conference room. "Emma this is our tech analysis Penelope Garcia, Garcia this is Emma magnum" said Reid. "Hi" says Emma. "Emma what can you tell us about your mom" says Reid. "she is ex MI6"says Emma. "Garcia look and see what you can find on Juliet Higgins past in MI6"says Reid. "on it" says Garcia. "Wait you don't think my mom has anything to do with this? she would never hurt my dad, she loved him, she broke down after Agents Prentiss and Jareau left, talking about my dad is hard for her." says Emma. "we have to look into every angle and your mom and uncles stories seemed rehearsed they match to perfectly" said Reid. "Um Reid I found something she was engaged before she came here to a man named Richard Dane who was murdered in the line of duty by a hitman named Viper" says Garcia. "oh my mom told me that story after Richard was murdered it broke her and she went rough trying to find Viper and she was fired from MI6 and so that's why she came here to work for robin masters from what aunt Kumu has told me my dads "death" hit her very hard and I'm the reason she's still alive" says Emma. "Emma do you think your mom and uncles might know your dad is still alive" asked Reid. "no answered Emma. spencer was about to say something when his phone started ringing.

"Reid we got the warrant to search the guest house on the robin master estate, take Emma and Garcia with you and have Garcia check the security footage and Rossi and Morgan with meet you there " said Hotch.

"ok hotch" replied Reid.

"oh one more thing let her help in the search" says Hotch.

"wait what are you sure Hotch" asked Reid confused.

"yes, were trying to gain her trust and you'll also be able to keep and eye on her" said Hotch.

"ok by hotch" said Reid as he hung up the phone.

Reid put his phone in his pocket and turned to face Emma and Garcia. "ok you too lets go were going to Emma house, we got a warrant to search the guest house and to get access to the security footage. my boss says you get to help in the search" says Reid. "cool lets go" says Emma heading for the car with Reid and Garcia following close behind. the car ride to robins nest was very quiet a little too quiet so Garcia decide to break it. "so Emma how long have you been a private investigator for" asked Garcia. "A little over two years" replied Emma. "so is it just us or will the others be joining us" asked Emma curiously. "um just agents Morgan and Rossi" says Reid. Emma says nothing as the pull into the driveway. Emma gets out of the car and looks over to see Agents Morgan and Rossi arriving. "what's going on asked Higgins" as she waked over to the agents. "we have a warrant to search the guest house and to look though the security footage" says Rossi as he hands Higgins the warrant. "go ahead I have nothing to hide" replies Higgins. "will you show me and our tech analysis Mrs. Garcia were the security footage is" says Morgan. "sure agent?" says Higgins, "Morgan and this is Rossi and DR. spencer Reid" says Morgan introducing the rest of his team. "ok well right this way" says Higgins as she walks towards the main house. "ok Rossi, Reid follow me I'll show you were the guest house is" said Emma as she began walking. the reached the guest house and were about to enter when Zeus and Apollo came running over. "Zeus, Apollo sit" says Emma. "ok lets get searching" said Emma as she watched the lads lay down.

hope you enjoyed this chapter as always the next chapter will be up in the next few days