Rey

Disclaimer: The rating is NC 17. Please do not read if you're offended by this type of relationship. I assure you it is a loving relationship but with some spice. I love reading all of your Reylo fanfics so much I thought I would try my hand in it. Lol. This is my first attempt. I hope you like it. Also, this isn't beta read. I am editing as I go. If someone wants to beta-read this me let me know. And thanks. Lol. 

REY-

Last night I dreamed of Ben Solo again. All of studio 42 is empty except for the director, Ben Solo and i. Everyone is else is at lunch. I am alone in the wardrobe dept. Spending my lunch hourputting the finishing touches to the leading ladies vintage antique gown costume for the coming scene. A lightning storm producing no rain rages outside making the tall walls tremble with each strike. I turn to a voice calling outside from the showcase only to find Ben Solo standing there.

He stands in the middle of the large tall three-way mirror. His image reflects back his tall dark figure and pale angular face; tripling him. He is staring at me. A small smirk tugging at the corner of his full red lips.

"Gwen is not here," I say."She went to lunch."

"I'm not looking for Gwen, Rey," he replies. His voice is low a dark.

A flush heats my face as his dark whiskey eyes begin to scan down my body. I look down at myself. I am wearing a comfortable black exercise bra and tight gray sweatpants. I'm barefoot. My black ballerina shoes were thrown in the middle of the room. My chestnut-brown hair is tied up in a messy bun and I'm not wearing makeup.

"Did you feel safe wearing that outfit around me today, Rey?" he asks.

His voice is smooth like melted chocolate as he steps away from the mirrors and starts to walk toward me slowly.

"What?" My lips part in surprise. I feel my breath come out in short gasps as he walks closer to me.

"You heard me, Rey, " he answers." Did you feel safe wearing that outfit in front of me? Thinking maybe I wouldn't react to it?"

"I...iiii? " I answer. He steps up to me. All of his 6'3 of him look down at me. He is so tall and so close my neck hurts looking up at him. I look up at his face. His angular but beautiful face looks at me and I feel my whole body flush as his full red lips lift into a predatory smile. I suck in a breath when he licks his lips and leans forward bringing his full lips close to my ear.

"Cat got your tongue, Rey?" He whispers.

" No. I... l" I answer.

"Did you think I was harmless, Rey?" he whispers. I shudder as I feel his hot breath on my neck.

"No. I....." I stutter. I can't think. My mind is reeling; melting down to only primal thoughts such as wants and needs.

"Yes. That's it. Is it?" he sighed."You think of me as just your boss. But I am only just a man who's craved you for so long, little Rey. I want you so badly I can taste it."

I release the breath I was holding and feel myself literally go boneless. I feel like I am about tocollapse until Ben Solo's strong muscular arms wrap around me keeping me from falling. I hear Ben chuckle softly in my ear.

"Ever since I first met you, Rey" he moaned."It's you and only you. Never Gwen."

I hear Ben's deep chuckle and my breath catches as I feel his fingertips slide slowly down my body to my hot center where he lays his hand flat. I gasp as I feel his two long fingers rubbing my clit through my gray sweat pants. I groan then and reach out to grasp the front of his black t-shirt when his fingers pick up speed faster and faster.