BEN

BEN-

I sit in my chair with my right elbow sitting on the arm of my chair. My chin rests on the palm of my right hand. Jesus. I have it bad for Rey. I realize I have to control my emotions when I'm around her. What is wrong with me? My frustration and impatience has me ordering her around as if I we were already in an intimate relationship. I didn't miss the gasp she released. Nor did I miss the rosy color on her sun-kissed cheeks. Her voice breathless and erratic as if aroused.when I ordered Moose to come to me. I grunt and shake my head. I look down at Moose snoring loudly beside my chair. I take lift my chin from the palm of my hand. It's just wishful thinking on my part. I sigh and turn to watch Poe. He is looking into the camera focused on the scene. At least one of us is focused on the job. I lower my arm to my lap and sigh. I glare at the stupid cast on my leg.

"Stupid leg, " I say to it.

"What ya say, boss?"

I look up to meet Poe's face. I look at me with a quizzical look on his face. His pouty lips smiling at me.

I shake my head.

"Nothing, Poe," I reply."Nothing. Don't mind me. You're doing a good job."

Poe's smiles up at me. His lips spread into a huge smile

"Thanks boss, " he answers.

He leans forward and returns to watching the scene play out in front of him through his camera.

A loud bang from the hallway followed by conversation takes my attention away again from the scene. Rey and Gwen are walking back to my set. They are in deep conversation. I shift in my chair and return my attention to the scene. I release a breath.

"We're all set, boss, " Rey exclaims.

Rey and Gwen walk to me. My breath catches. Rey's changed.

Rey has her leather jacket off. Her chestnut brown hair is pulled up in a bun. Her silk blouse now shows a more enticing décolletage. I shift in my seat. My cock is getting hard. My imagination runs wild with all the nasty things I want to do to her.

I release my breath and I lean back in the chair. My long thick, fingers fold together on my lap. I compose myself. I can't let my feelings for Rey run away from me. It could cost me my career.

I sniff indifferently at Rey and Gwen.

My eyes travel slowly up and down the ball gown. I nod my approval.

"It looks good, Ms.Nima, " I said. "Good job. You can run along now. And the meeting is canceled."

I see her bright smile quickly fall from her lips and turn into a frown.

"Why?" Rey asks. Her pretty hazel eyes gape at me and turn glassy. Her perfect white teeth scrape her full bottom lip.

I lift an eyebrow. Is it my imagination or does she sound disappointed?

I lift my chin and look her in her eyes. I make my face blank and show no emotion. I keep my voice officious.

"I have a lot of work to do," I answer. "I don't have time."

"Alright, "Rey whispers. Rey nods then walks toward the hallway.

It is the truth. I am busy. Too busy now with a broken leg and a film to finish on the coming deadline. I can't worry about her hearing what I said at the spa. I don't think she had heard anything. It would be on all social media and she would have reported me to HR already. I must say It's a relief. Although, I feel disappointed she didn't hear me. I shake my head to clear it. I forget Rey and turn my attention to address Gwen. Gwen's forehead is creased. She is staring at Rey. A question on her red ruby lips.