REY

REY- 

  I did it. It's been a week and a half since I confessed, my feelings to Ben through text. I couldn't tell him in person. Poe beat me to his office door before I had the chance. I smiled. I will never forget the look on Ben's face when he opened his office door to find Poe standing there. It was a look of disappointment and anger. It was priceless. Ben scowls at Poe and looks up to find me at the kraft's table.He looked wild and frenzied. His dark black hair tousled and mussed. His lips pursed and red. His dark eyes wide and focused on me. He looked so damn sexy. I had to stop myself from wanting to run to him and jump him right there. Ben looked to be in the same predicament. Ben looked like he wanted to call out to me but Poe was talking to him. It was frustrating.

Poe came to Ben's office to tell Ben Snoke is pulling his money out of the film and Finn was in jail. Poor Finn. Rose phoned me earlier to tell me Finn was arrested for stealing. An officer arrested Finn for stealing film equipment which is far from the truth. He was driving the film equipment it to the set. It was brand new film equipment Ben brought after the old obsolete equipment finally broke down holding up the filming. Rose is with Ben getting Finn out of the jail.

The door to the wardrobe room opens and my eyes rise from the dressing gown's hem I'm mending. Is it Ben? Rose comes in carrying a tray of coffee from the deli downstairs in one hand. She's holds a white waxy bag in her other. Moose barks twice at Rose and runs to greet her. I lower my shoulders and dip my head in disappointment. I shake my head. I should have known. Ben is busy. He's looking for producers for his film and getting Finn out of jail, Rey. Poor Rose. I shake my head from my sobering thoughts and smile brightly at Rose.

"Oh, Rose. You're back!"I yell out. "Let me help you."

I lift myself from my knees and run towards Rose. Moose barks and runs excited between us. I reach my hand out and take the white bag full of oven-baked pastries. from Rose.

"Thanks, " Rose laughs. "I got cinnamon sticky buns and chocolate donuts. I didn't know what you would like."

"That's fine." I nod.

I open the bag and stick my nose in. I take a deep breath. The freshly baked sweet, cinnamon and vanilla smell is intoxicating. I reach in and pull out a cinnamon bun out of the bag with one hand and pluck my coffee out from the tray with the other.First, coffee to wake me up. I sip from the small hole on the plastic top of my coffee and sigh. It is steamy hot and richly brewed black with two sweet and lows sugar substitutes. Just the way I like it.

"Mmmm, thanks, Rose for putting in the sweet and lows, " I moan around a piece of cinnamon bun.

"You're welcome, " Rose laughs.

Rose bites into her chocolate donut. I take another bite from my sticky cinnamon bun.

"Where's Paige and Kaydal?" Rose asks. She looked around the empty dressing room.

"Oh, Paige is upstairs in a meeting and Kaydal called out for the day, " I answered. I sipped at my coffee.

Rose frowned.

"Is she sick?" Rose asks. Rose takes a sip at her coffee. I smile. I know it is one of those coffee dessert confections loaded with whip cream and chocolate mocha. I prefer my plain black coffee with two sweet and lows every time.

I shrug and take another bite out of my sticky bun. I push out my tongue to lick off the sweet icing all over my lips. I smack my lips and Moose begins to bark again.

I nod.

"Yeah, she said it's her allergies, "I answer.

Rose nods and we walk with Moose, back to the corner of the dressing room. We sink to the floor and sit on the floor in front of the huge open closet. It's full of multi-colored vintage costumes dresses. We enjoy the rest of our breakfast.