REY

Rey

This was a really great idea from Rose. I lay here underneath a white sheet. Cucumber slices over my eyes. A green paste face mask to open my pores. The green paste smells like flowery guacamole mud. It's smeared over my face. I can taste it. It tastes kinda good. The worst part is I am shivering. I am under a crisp white sheet in only my bra and panties. It seems this spa likes to save on their heating bills. They keep the place cold. My spa attendant left me two minutes ago. Rose is snoring in the bed next to me. I take a deep breath. I let it out slowly to clear my mind. I sigh. I begin to erase Gwen, the wardrobe room and Ben Solo from my mind. Ben Solo, especially. I won't think about finding them kissing all hot and heavy in the middle of the set. Or how Gwen smiled. Shit. She must know about my crush on Ben. Everyone probably knows. I sigh. Does Ben Solo know? God. I hope not. Scenes from the sex dream I had about Ben return to my mind. It was so hot. Stop it. You idiot! I shake my head and close my eyes. The memory of last nights dream will never become a reality. I raise my iPhone. I smuggled it by my too cheery attendant. I put it up to my face only to remember the cucumber slices over my eyes. I curse. I lift the slices from my eyes and take a bite out of one. I look down at my phone.

"Over here gentlemen," a voice announces."Is the room where you can rest after your massage.""

I turn my head to the spa's attendant 's voice. It isn't our Spa attendant.

"Your attendant will apply an apricot and honey goat milk exfoliating scrub to your face, " she continues." It will open your pores and brighten your complexion. She will also apply cucumber slices to your eyes to take away dark circles. "

"Sounds delicious." A voice replies dryly.

I freeze in the middle of typing one-handed on my cellphone. The voice sounds familiar. Is that Ben?"

"Solo!" a voice apologizes."Kindly ignore my friend here."

Shit. It's Poe. What the hell is he doing here? I got to get out of here before he sees me. This is all Rose's fault.

"Whatever, "Ben answered.

"Please go on, Jenny, " Poe replied.

I listened to Jenny recite her whole pitch to Poe and Ben. Quiet engulfs the room. I think Poe and Ben have left the room until Poe speaks in a loud whisper.

"So, this should be fun, " he says. His voice excited.

"Yeah, fun."

I wait for Ben to say more but he doesn't. Poe continues.

"It will take your mind off work and other things," Poe continues.

"Other things?" Ben replies."What other things are you talking about Poe?"

"You know what other things, "Poe answers."Like a certain pretty wardrobe assistant?"

"I haven't thought about Rey Nima for weeks."

My ears perk up at my name. I furrow my brows underneath my blanket. Ben Solo is thinking about me?

"Liar, " Poe answers.

A silence falls in the room.

"I have to lie Poe," Ben sighed."Rey wouldn't want me if she knew the truth."

What truth? I strain a little to hear. Ben's deep voice is barely above a whisper. Thank God the room is quiet.

"You don't know that, "Poe declared."She might want you just as much you want her."

"What was that noise?" I hear Ben ask. I freeze in place. I dropped my iPhone on my beds wooden bed frame. I leave it. I'm scared to death. It's quiet. Too quiet. I silently pray to God, Poe and Ben do not walk further into the room to investigate.