REY

I blink twice at Ben. I try to concentrate on what Ben is saying. I can't. I keep think about the cast wrapped around his long muscular leg. His crutches. I do not let my eyes lower to stare at the cast. Oh, God, what now? Does this mean I have to postpone all my plans to tell Ben the truth? Should I still tell him with the cast or wait until it's off. Damn it! Does he have to look and smell so good today. Woodsy, clean, fresh and sweet like a forest after a summer rain, delicious. His thick long dark hair is fluffed out. He is wearing his black leather coat with a tight dark grey henley shirt underneath. Three black buttons opened to reveal his neck. His exposed neck reveals his delicious birth marks. They shoot up to his cheek like fireworks. His powerfully built shoulders cast an outline over his dark gray shirt. It shows off his muscle definition even with the black leather jacket on. The fates are so cruel. They let me hear Ben secretly want me and then break his leg days later.

"So, Poe is going to direct with me watching over him to tell him what to do." Ben explains. "and, yes I'm supposed to be in bed convalescing. My doctor doesn't understand I have a film to finish before a deadline! Any questions? Yes, Rose?"

"When does the cast come off, boss?" Rose asks.

I quickly come out from my thoughts. I shoot a glare at Rose. I elbow her in the ribs.

"Ow, jeesh!"Rose yells. She rubs her chest. She turns her head to frown at me. I clench my teeth.

"Oh, I'm sorry Rose, " I apologize."I didn't see my arm hit you I turned around."

I hold her gaze. I hope Rose gets the message to stop.

Rose nods her head. We look back at Poe and Ben. They look confused.

"So, boss how soon?" Rose chirps.

I groan. I hide my face in my hands. I'll kill Rose later and hide the body somewhere.

I lift my eyes to see Ben cough into his huge fist. He leans down to pet Moose's glossy coat. He is sniffing at Ben's casted foot.

"Not soon enough," he grumbles."8 weeks with therapy." He lifts his eyes back up to look at Rose and me.

A groan escapes. I watch Ben straightens to full height and turn to Poe. My heart fall into my stomach. Shit!

"Well, Come on Rose, "I mumble." We uh, better get back to wardrobe before Paige misses us."

Rose turns to me and nods. She gives a bright, wide smile to Ben and Poe.

"Yeah, right Rey we better go, " Rose said."We'll see you later boss."

"Whoa, wait!" Ben says. "I need one of you to stay to look over Gwen's dress before I shoot this scene."

His dark brown eyes fall on me. I nod and raise my hand.

"I'll stay, " I volunteer. Rose nods at Ben and looks back at me. She mouths "talk to you later."Rose leaves.

I can hear my heart thumping in my chest. I'm sure Ben can hear my heart thumping, too.

He's stares at me so intensely.

A silence falls between us. I have to talk to him. I can't talk to Ben about what I heard at the Spa in public. It should be in private in his office. I only hope he's not changed his mind about me from Friday.

Ben clears his throat.

"Ok, well you go sit over on the couch and wait for when Gwen comes back from her appointment, " Ben commands."Poe and I will direct the scenes before that."