Ben

I am the biggest idiot on the planet. I know Rey Nima heard me in the spa meditation room. In all honesty, I didn't know she was in the room underneath a blanket. But that is not her fault. It was mine and my big mouth. I just hope she doesn't go running to HR and report me. Or worse she'll go on social media. I have to talk to her. I snatch my phone from my bed table and look at my Twitter

and Facebook feed. I scroll down through all the comments. I don't see any tweets about what a perverted sleaze, Ben Solo is. I breathe a sigh of relief. I still wonder what she thinks. She probably thinks you're a sick perverted creep, Solo. Rey's not tweeted. She has'nt gone on Facebook. Rey is waiting to report me tomorrow to Human Resources.

Although, did I see a sexy come hither stare at the spa? Did she hear me? No, I was imagining it. It was only wishful thinking.

I lower my IPhone to rest on my thigh and glare at the fiberglass plaster cast on my right leg.

Stupid dog I tripped over my bulldog Moose on Friday night and was in the hospital all weekend. I was just released Sunday evening with crutches. I was ordered to take three days to recover and practice with my crutches except that ain't going to happen. I have a film to finish in two months. I need to get back to work. A ping comes from my phone and I pick it up. I groan. It's my doctor. He's checking up on me and my broken leg. I begin to type a reply.

Me: What's up doc?

I smile at myself at my Bugs bunny impression.

Doc Netal: Cute, how are you feeling?

I smirk at the question.

Me: Better than expected. My leg itches like hell though.

Doc Netal: That is to be expected. Use a hanger to scratch the itch.

Me: Will do. Now, what do you want?

Doc Netal: I just wanted to check up on you. I know you insist on going back to work tomorrow. Just be careful. You have an assistant director. Use him!

I frown at the message and sigh.

Me: I will. I promise. I will let him do all the work and will only sit by him and supervise. I can't promise I will be pleasant though.

Doc Netal: You're never pleasant, Solo broken leg or not. Just try to be human and stay off the leg. Lol. How's Moose by the way?

Me: The dog is on my bed sleeping beside me. He won't leave my side.

Doc Netal: lol. He probably feels bad about tripping you.

I look at my dog laying beside me. He's sound asleep. I frown. I start typing.

Me: No, he just knows I'm the only one who feeds him.

Doc Netal: I get it. He doesn't want to bite the hand that feeds him. Lol.

Me: I'm going to bring him to work for comfort. He knows people there and likes them, anyway. The wardrobe ladies can babysit can keep him company.

My mind wanders. Paige, Rose and Rey are going to be excited when they see Moose, again. I smile at the thought. Especially Rey. I love to see her smile. I turn my head to look over at Moose curled up beside me. His fat little stomach moves up and down as Moose sleeps.

"Guess what moose?" I whisper."You're going to see Rey again. Sound good to you?"

Moose sleeps silently.

"Yeah, me too," I laughed. You're a good excuse to go to the wardrobe dept to see Rey without it being creepy."

I grimaced.