REY

Chapter 8

Five minutes later, I am standing in front of Ben's office door. My heart is beating fast inside my rib cage. I can feel my stomach fluttering. I feel my whole body heat. Why am I nervous? I swallow the lump in my throat. I raise my hand and knock softly on the door.

"Come in," Ben shouts. I reach out for the doorknob and open the door. I peek around the door.

I push the door wider to see Ben Solo sitting at his desk. Ben leans back in his chair. His leg is propped up on a cushion upon a wooden stool. I can see he is wearing dark blue trousers. He's isn't looking at me. He's looking at his phone. His large thumbs scrolling.

"You wanted me, Boss?" I ask. I step inside. He doesn't look up from his phone.

"In the worst way," Ben whispers.

I swallow hard. I feel a blush come over my whole body.

"Wha..?" I rasp.

Ben doesn't answer. His huge thumbs move in a fury as he types on his phone. I frown. He's isn't talking to you, fool. He is answering a text on his phone.

Ben stops typing.

"Take a seat, Rey," he orders.

I nod and close the door behind me.

I sit in Ben's red leather chair and cross my legs.

I catch Ben's eyes lower to look at my legs. A small smirk on his lips. I smile. I'm happy I wore my flirty short black skirt today.

His crutches are leaning over a small wooden chair that sits next to his desk. He looks up to see me and frowns. His dark hair is long and shaggy. It curls around the collar of his shirt dark blue dress shirt and long tie. The tie has stripes of all the shades of blue. It reaches to the middle of his flat hard stomach.

"So, you want to suck me like a Tootsie Roll, Rey, " Ben asks.

His voice is a deep and like velvet.

I gasp.

He turns his head slowly to look at me. His gaze is a heated look of desire. A small smile dances across his thick red lips.

I feel myself begin to perspire. My heart is beating so wildly in my chest. I think it may explode.

No words are yet spoken just the sound of our heavy breathing. The tension is thick in the air.

I take a breath. I let it out slowly.

"Yes, " I reply breathless.

Ben licks his lips. His eyes are hooded. Ben unconsciously turns his phone in his large hands. He never breaks eye contact with me.

"And what part of me do you want to suck like a Tootsie Roll, Rey?" he asks. His breath catches.

"I..I..I." I stutter.

He arches an eyebrow at me.

"Yes, Rey?" he whispers.

"You know what, " I answer. I feel my body get hot. My legs are shaking. I feel my face grow red hot.

I was never good at dirty talk. I just end up talking like an idiotic. An old boyfriend once stopped in the middle of sex to glare at me. He asked what the hell I was talking about. It broke the mood. I've never attempted it again. Oh no, does Ben expect me to talk dirty to him? I lick my lips nervously.

His jaw twitches. A corner of his lips lift in a smirk.

"No, I don't, "Ben rasps."Tell me."

He sears me with a heated look of desire. I tremble all over.