Chapter 3 - Comfort

WARNING; Smut

Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter than the other 2, but this is my first time writing smut and it was really difficult for me *nervous laughter*

Chapter 3

Your heart was beating so loud you could hear it in your ears. 'What the hell did I get myself into' you thought.

"Fuck" you whispered to yourself.

"What?" Bucky said, lifting himself from kissing your jaw. "Nothing". You tried to forget your worries and calm your anxiety. You hadn't felt a romantic connection since before you were kidnapped and you weren't about to give one up.

He gently kissed down your neck leaving very visible hickeys. His lips were so soft on your skin and he felt so gentle despite his rough energy. Bucky slid his hands under the hem of your shirt slowly lifting it above your chest, then above your head.

You let out a soft moan while he works his way down between your chest and then your belly button. He begins to unclasp your bra and kiss your nipples. Bucky brings himself back to your lips while you run your hands through his long brown hair.

You started to unbuckle his pants and palm his erection through his boxers. He let out a raspy moan in your mouth while he tucked his fingers around your waistband and pulled down your shorts and panties simultaneously.

You felt him rub your clit with his cold vibranium thumb. You let go of the kiss and began to moan a bit louder. Bucky slid one finger inside of you, then two more. You arched your back, causing your fractured hip to ache. You could feel the heat of his breath hovering over your neck as his digits picked up speed inside of you.

You moans gradually got louder, when the soldier suddenly stopped. Bucky pulled his boxers down, exposing his large erection.

He lined himself up with you and slowing pushed in. He waited a second for you to adjust and then began rock himself in and out of you. "B-Bucky" you moaned into his ear. You felt his twitch from the sound of his name escaping your lips.

His hands traveled down your waist, holding you in place as he pushed harder, hitting your sweet spot. Buckys deep moans started to push you over the edge as a knot began to form in your abdomen. "I'm about to cum" Bucky said as his movements became more sloppy. "Me too" you said panting.

You and Bucky finished at the exact same time with the echo of moans and heaving breathing in the room. The soldier fell on top of you and stayed there for a minute before pulling out and laying next to you. You turned on your side facing the beautiful brunette and said "That was amazing. You were amazing". He planted a kiss on your forehead. "You to doll".

Bucky got up and put his boxers back on and got back in bed with you. You turned on your side as he spooned you with his flesh arm. You quickly dozed off while being held close to the soldier. For the first time in a while, you felt at peace again. Something about Bucky's aura felt familiar and comforting, not the same as Natasha or Wanda.