Chapter 12 - Apologies

Warnings; Smut

Chapter 12 

You stare at the screen for a moment, scared to answer. "H- hello" you say into the phone. "Y/N? Y/N I'm so sorry" bucky says. You could tell he had been crying. "I didn't mean what I said. Please forgive me". Bucky sniffles up tears. You stay silent, not knowing what to say. "Y/N, are you there?" he asks. "Yes. I- i'm here" you say. "Will you please forgive me?" bucky cries into the phone. You begin to cry. "Yes Bucky. Of course I forgive you". Your sobs become louder as you drop to the floor. "I'm so sorry. I would never do anything to hurt you Bucky" you cry. "No Doll. I know you didn't do it on purpose. I should've realized that at the party. It's not your fault. It's HYDRA's fault" he says. "Are you coming home soon?" you ask. "I will tomorrow Doll. I'm in Wakanda right now so Shuri can make sure she got everything they put in my head out of there. I don't want to hurt you again". Bucky sounds ashamed. You knew Bucky struggled with that side of his brain, no matter how much time he spent in Shuris lab. Thankfully HYDRA messed with your mind a bit less, and you didn't have those issues. "Bucky, just because you got angry doesn't mean you... you know" you say in an attempt to make him feel better. "It's ok babygirl. I'm just checking". "Bucky"? "Yes Doll"? "Can you stay on the phone with me until I fall asleep"? "Of course".

You get a wet rag to wipe what's left of stomach acid off your face and get in bed. "Doll.. I love you". "I love you to James".

- Next Morning -

You must've woken up still drunk, because you didn't feel hungover. You decide to get up and go make yourself some eggs. "Y/N.. I'm sorry. I heard what happened with Bucky". Your eyes widen at her voice. You turn around to see Natasha standing on the other end of the kitchen. "Nat. I thought-". You were cut off. "Look Y/N, I am so sorry. I know you didn't want to hurt me or Bucky. I'm just used to shutting out people who hurt me, but I realize now that I probably hurt you much worse". Before you can respond, she pulls you in for a tight, long awaited hug. "I'm sorry too Nat. I should've just told you that I had feelings for both of you" you say. "No no Y/N. It's not your fault. I understand why you didn't tell me" she says. "Well we have 2 weeks of life to catch up on" you joke.

Nat and you spent the next couple of hours talking and laughing. By then, your hangover started to kick in. "I think imma go take a nap" you tell her. "What? Tired of me already?" she laughs. "Nope. Just a few to many drinks that are finally wearing off".

Getting in the shower makes you feel refreshed, and not like you had been crying all day yesterday. Suddenly you hear a faint thump in your room. "Jarvis?" you whisper. "Jarvis"? The A.I. gives no response. Curious, and scared. You wrap yourself in a towel and walk towards the bathroom door. The knob turners, and you grab a throwing knife sitting on the counter. The door swings open, and you throw your knife at the figure. *clank*. The knife bounces off. "Jesus Christ Doll. I thought you'd be happy to see me" Bucky says. "Oh my god Bucky. I thought someone broke in" you say. "I thought I would surprise you, and when I heard the shower running, I thought I might as well join you. I wasn't expecting to almost be murdered". "Well that's what happens when you try to sneak up on a spy". You come closer and kiss him, letting go of your towel. "Mmm Doll I missed you" Bucky moans into the kiss. "I missed you too baby". Bucky lifts your legs around him, and carries you to the bed.

He lays you down on your back and continues to kiss you passionately. You flip him over on his back, straddling him, and taking off his shirt. You begin to trail kisses down his jaw and neck. You come down to the buckle of his pants. You can see his boner through his jeans. You unzip his pants, pulling them down, then his boxers. "You really did miss me" you say, smirking at the sight of his hard on. You slowly lick up the shaft and swirl the tip with your tongue. Bucky grabs a fistful of your hair, and pushes your head down on his dick causing you to gag. "I'm sorry. I- I've never done this before" you say. "Its ok babygirl. Just go slow" he replies. He lets go of your hair, letting you take our own pace. You continue to bob your head up and down, gradually picking up speed. "Mmm you feel so good Doll" Bucky says. You feel your stomach turn from wanting to feel him inside of you. You decide to straddle James's lap, and lower yourself onto his dick. You begin breathing heavily and moaning and you rock your hips faster and faster each moment. Bucky grabbed your hips tightly, and rocked you even quicker. "I'm gonna cum Doll" he says. "Me too baby" you replied. With a few more movements, Bucky came and you followed shortly after, riding out each other's highs. You lay next to him in his arms finally feeling safe again.

"I love you so much Y/N. I'm so sorry for hurting you. I promise it will never happen again" Bucky says, kissing you on the forehead. "I love you too Bucky. I know you didn't mean it" You reply. Bucky pulls you close to his chest, enabling you to feel his heartbeat. Such a soft rhythm that makes you peacefully fall asleep.

- middle of the night -

* "нет! пожалуйста, не делай этого!" the woman yells. "Пожалуйста, я не сделал ничего плохого. Я сделаю все, что ты хочешь, пожалуйста, дай мне жить". *

"Y/N! Y/N wake up!" Bucky yells, shaking you by the shoulders. "Y/N what happened?" he asks, pulling you up to sit. Tears were streaming down your face, and your throat hurt. Apparently you had been screaming in your sleep "I'm so sorry Bucky. I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't mean it" you sob. He pulls you in for a tight hug "It's not your fault Doll. I know you didn't mean it. I love you Y/N". You sit on the shivering in the sight of Bucky's mother at your mercy, begging you to spare her.