Chapter 7 - Caught

Chapter 7 

"What are you doing"? Natasha pulls back. "I'm sorry" you say, hiding your face. "No no. I liked it. It's just, I wasn't expecting that" she says. Before you can respond, she goes back in for a much more passionate kiss. You moan into the kiss as you relax.

Eventually, you and Nat fall asleep in each other's arms like usual, except now it felt more intimate.

- Morning -

You woke up in an empty bed. "Where the hell did Nat go?" you thought. "Shit! Did she change her mind? Did I scare her off"? A million thoughts ran through your mind.

"Good morning" Nat says, walking in. You let out a sigh of relief. "Good morning" you say back. "I made us some bacon and eggs for breakfast". Nat hands you your plate and a fork, but you weren't very hungry. You took a few bites and picked at the rest. Bucky walked in the Lab to check on you. "Good morning doll". "Good morning Buck. Nat can I get a moment alone to talk to him" you say putting your head down in shame. "Sure". Nat can tell somethings off.

"Have you told Nat?" Bucky says as soon as she leaves. "Well.. um.. Yes and no" you try to explain. "Is it a yes or a no?" Bucky says with slight anger in his voice. You can tell he's trying to not push you, but he really wants to know. "I kissed her". You wait in silence. "And she kissed me back". Bucky sits on the edge of the bed. His anger turned to sadness. "So what does that mean?" he says. "I don't know Bucky. It doesn't mean I don't want to be with you, but I also want to be with Nat. Could you please not tell her about us for a few days until I figure it out" you say. He looks up at you sad and almost disappointed. "Ok" he says and walks out.

Natasha walks back in. "What was that all about"? "Oh nothing. Just checking up on me" you say. "You sure? It looked pretty serious. I didn't know you and Barnes were close like that" she says. "It's nothing"!

You go on the rest of the day sleeping and watching Stranger Things. "Hey" Bucky says, walking in. "Hey. what's up"? "You're watching Stranger Things without me?" James jokes. You giggle a little bit. "Yeah. You wanna watch it with me"? "Sure" he replies.

Bucky gets in bed next to you. In the same spot Nat slept in last night. "I brought you some Ice Cream. Thought it might make you feel better. You know, being in this room and all". Bucky handed you a carton of (Favorite Flavour). "Yay. This is my favorite. Thank you" you say.

You and Bucky binge watch Stranger Things for hours. He kept teasing you and tickling you, but you were having so much fun. He grabs your jawline in the same place he's done before and lifts your head towards him. Then he kisses you. You and Bucky passionately make out until you were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. "Nat! What are you doing?" you say. "What the hell are you doing!?" she yells and walks out. You run after her, dragging the IV pole with you. "Wait! Nat" you yell. "What the fuck Y/N? So did last night AND this morning mean nothing"? "They did, I promise. Just please listen. I was going to tell you, It just I don't know how I feel about both of you and I was trying to figure it out before I told you" you say. "So you're saying Bucky knows already?" she yells. "Yes. But I didn't tell him I swear. While you guys were on the mission he said he could tell I have feelings for you. Nat I'm sorry. Please just forgive me" you plead. "If you have to choose between me and Bucky, then choose Bucky because I don't want to always know that you had something with him" Nat says on the verge of tears. "No please Natasha. Just give me a chance" you cry out. "NO! Go on and finish your little date or whatever and never speak to me again" She says and slams her bedroom door in your face.

You tread back to the lab sobbing. "I take that it didn't go very well" Bucky says. "I just want to go to sleep" you reply. Laying down, the pillow soaks up the tears on your face. Feeling exhausted from crying so much, you fall asleep almost immediately.