Chapter 11 - Drinks

WARNINGS;  Alcohol abuse - Drug abuse - Physical abuse 

Chapter 11 

Tears began pouring from his eyes. He walked away and slammed the door behind him. "No no no no fuck" you yelled to yourself. "Bucky! Bucky please. I don't even remember it. You of all people should know that. Please Bucky. I would never do anything to hurt you". You were sobbing uncontrollably. This was just as much of news as it was to him. Bucky turns around and grabs your wrist with his vibranium arm so tightly that is sure to leave a bruise on you. You can see his face covered in tears and there is pure fury in his eyes. "Just go be the whore you are and go cry to Nat. You don't love me. You love no one but yourself" he yells at you. It's too loud in the room for other people to hear, but you can tell that they're staring. Bucky storms out the front doors and gets in a cab. What the fuck just happened. The paparazzi were still outside the building, and were flashing dozens of pictures of you. God dammit. Now this would be all over the news. You could see it now. 'Two members of the avengers seen fighting at Stark gala'.

You walked back into the gala and found Wanda. You fell into her arms and started sobbing again. "Come on. Let's get you home" she says. She takes you out the side exit, to avoid pictures and gets a cab with you. In the backseat, she pulls you into a hug. "Y/N, what did he say to you? I saw his grab you pretty aggressively. Are you ok?". She lifts your wrist and examines it. You try to tell her what he said, but you can't get out any words between your cries and puffs of breath. "It's ok. You don't have to talk about it right now" she says, pulling you into another hug. You spend the rest of the ride home crying in Wanda's arms.

"Here's your stop miss" the cab driver says. You and Wanda get out of the cab and go through the front doors. "Jarvis, is Bucky here?" wanda asks. "No Ms. Maximoff" says the A.I. Where the hell could he be. "He came here and left 6 minutes ago" Jarvis continued. Where the hell could he have gone?

The elevator drops you and Wanda off on the living floor and you immediately make your way to the kitchen. You grab a bottle of champagne out of the cellar and start chugging it. "Woah woah. Slow down Y/N" Wanda says trying to grab the bottle out of your hand. You yank it back. "I dont give a shit. I could go into a coma right now for all I care" you say, already starting to slur your words. You had already had 2 drinks at the gala before you left. "Come on. Let's get you to bed". Wanda helps you to your room 3 floors up. You flop down on bed about to pass out. She helps you out of dress and puts a t-shirt on you. She lays you down and pulls the blanket over you. "Stay" you say, barely conscious. Wanda puts on a shirt from your drawer and gets in bed next to you before you fall asleep. "Im sorry Wanda. You should be enjoying the gala right now" you say. "No, it's ok. I should be here with you. I already told Vision that something happened. Tony's gala's are boring anyways" she says. Soon enough you fall asleep.

- Next morning -

"Oh god. What the hell happened?" you say. Your head was pounding. "Morning Y/N" Wanda says, walking in the door. "How are you feeling"? "Awful what the hell happened? Last thing I remember i-". Memories of Bucky last night flooded into your head when you see the dark purple bruise on your wrist. "Oh god. Where's Bucky?" you say trying to get up. You stumble back onto the bed, too hungover to do much. "Sit down Y/N. You somehow managed to chug an entire bottle of champagne in 10 seconds last night" she jokes. You look ashamed at both the fact that Wanda had to handle you drunk, and that Bucky was so angry at you. Wanda sees that you didn't find her joke funny and frowns awkwardly. "Bucky went to Steve's house last night. He's ok Y/N" she says. You break down crying again as the scene replayed in your head. * "Just go be the whore you are" * * "You don't love me" *.

"H- he hates me Wanda" you sob. "He doesn't hate you. He's just in shock. I'm sure everything will be back normal soon". "It can't go back to normal! Look!" you say, showing her your wrist. Wanda tries to comfort you. Eventually Wanda tells you that she has to go to Visions house, but Carol came to visit and was staying in the tower for a week.

As soon as you hear the elevator ding, taking Wanda down, you get up and pour a shot of vodka to combat your massive headache. The rest of the day is spent day drinking and watching Real Housewives of Atlanta. "Hey Y/N" Carol walks into the game room. "Jesus Christ. Y- you stArtled m- me". Your words are very obviously being slurred. "Y/N, how much have you dranks?" Carol said worriedly. "It- it's none of yourrrr business. I'm f- fine" you say. "Come on. Let's get you in bed" she says. Carol grabs you by your upper arm to get you on your feet and you predictively fight back, but you're no match for her, especially drunk.

Carol helps you to your bathroom to throw up. She leaves you in there, obviously annoyed. You throw up the very few contents left in your stomach. You still can't get Bucky's words out of your head so you decide to take a xanax. You hear your phone buzz on your dresser. Carol must've put it there. Struggling to get up, you trudge to your room. You look at your screen. It reads 'Bucky'.