Chapter 5 - Shopping

Warnings: VERY small smut ; Drug usage

Chapter 5 

The day went by and you and Bucky avoided each other. You had texted him that morning that you wanted some time to think. He just left you on read. Around 4 pm, you came to the living room to watch a movie, but Bucky was in there already watching Stranger Things. You decided to sit down on the other couch and watch it with him.

You looked at his face and you could tell you hurt him. You decided to come snuggle with him on the couch. "I'm sorry Buck. It's not your fault" you said. He didn't say anything back, but instead just pulled you closer in his arms

You and Bucky binge-watched Stranger Things in silence up until the end of season 1. "Do you want to sleep in my room tonight doll?" Bucky asked, breaking the silence. "Sure" you said, looking him in the eyes and smiling. Getting in his bed for the second time felt relaxing. Definitely more relaxing than the first time. Falling asleep in Bucky's arms as he spooned you, felt comforting.

- next morning -

You woke up to the feeling of kisses on the back of your neck near your ear. You let out a soft giggle and turned to face the soldier. "Good morning Barnes'' you say. "Good morning doll" he replies as he goes in for a kiss. Bucky slipped his tongue in your mouth as you both started to affectionately makeout. His hand travels up your shirt to massage your breasts. "No Bucky'' you giggle. "Why not darling?" he says. You roll your eyes and smile. "I have a date with Pepper that I have to get ready for. We're going shopping for Tony's gala". Bucky gives you the puppy dog eyes trying to convince you to cancel your plans. "Awww the soldier has a soft spot" you joke.

After you shower and get dressed, you say goodbye to Bucky and then order an Uber to the mall.

"Y/N over here" Pepper yells across the food court. "Hi Pep" you say walking up to her. "Hi Y/N. Are you ready to go shopping?". "Yup" you reply.

You and Pepper look through a few boutiques but have no luck finding anything you like. As you're walking to the car, you see a beautiful baby blue silk slip dress with lace trim and a slit going up the left leg. "Oh my god! Pepper look at this dress. I have to try it on" you exclaim. Pepper and you walk into the boutique and ask one of the employees if you could try on the dress in the window. Pepper goes into the dressing room with you to help you try on the dress since it's harder to do because of your leg and hip. As you take off your jeans, it exposes a huge bruise left on your fractured hip from the other night with Bucky. Pepper gasps. "What the hell happened Y/N?!". You look down at your hip, not even realizing the bruise had gotten so bad. "O-oh it's nothing. I just bumped into the kitchen counter" you lie. Pepper gives you a worried look. "Ok". She can tell you're lying.

After you try the dress on you look in the mirror in awe. The light blue complements your (Y/E/C) coloured eyes. Luckily the slit is on the left side, covering your cast on your right leg. "It looks beautiful Y/N" Pepper says. "Thank you. I think I'm going to buy it" you say back. Pepper helps you out of the dress and you go to purchase it (On the Stark credit card of course). Pepper gives you a ride back to the tower and then drives home.

You put your new dress on the top shelf in your closet and decide to go get a snack and call Wanda. "Hey Jarvis. Is Wanda busy right now?" you ask. "No miss. Would you like me to give her a call?" the AI responds. "Yes please". You wait for Wanda to answer. "Hi Y/N. What's going on?" Wanda says. "Oh, nothing. I'm just wondering how the missions going. I wish I could've come with you guys" You say. "It's going fine. We were able to get Jean Grey back to professor X (X-Men reference) before she blew the whole city apart. She's not as powerful as they say she is" Wanda says. "Oh good. Well I have to go. It's getting pretty late and my meds are making me tired". You and Wanda tell each other goodbye and you get ready for bed. You take your pain Meds and a Xanax because the thought that Nat was coming back tomorrow was freaking you out.

- 3 am -

You wake up in a cold sweat. You sat up and threw up all over your bed. The taste of the stomach acid in your mouth makes you throw up a second time. "Ms. Y/L/N I suspect you mixing your medications has caused your organs to shut down. I'm calling emergency medical" Jarvis says as you trudge to the bathroom to continue throwing up. Next thing you know, everything is getting darker and darker until you pass out on the bathroom floor.