4

While she remained frustrated, Tzuyu's attention wavered away from the knocking against the door and focused on how she could still see the buldge in Sana's trousers. It took most of her will to look away,and it was as if the prostitute knew what she wanted. She smirked and ran her fingers through her hair, making it messier than it already was."I'll call you later. Lisa gave me your number." Tzuyu managed to grit out.

Sana nodded her head and grabbed her things."I'll be waiting." She murmerd, her body close to Tzuyu so she could feel her warmth. Perhaps it was the teasing and her oversensitive nerves,but Tzuyu felt weak and light-headed. Sana traced her jaw with her fingertips, until they grazed the actress's bottom lip.

The person outside the door knocked again, louder this time. Sana sighed in defeat and Stepped aside so Tzuyu could admit them in,or see what they wanted. Outside on the front step was Tzuyu's housekeeper, Delilah. She blinked and stared between Sana and Tzuyu.  "I interupt anything?"

"No,of course not." Tzuyu huffed, and throwing a final glance at her, Sana nodded and left the brownstone without another word. Tzuyu stepped aside and allowed Delilah in,her cleaning materials in a cart behind her."I forgot you were coming today. I'm sorry."

"It's perfectly alright," the house keeper assured her." But where is Mr. Simpson?"

Tzuyu released a soft breath. "He's....Out. I'll be in my office when you're done."

Without another word, Tzuyu retreated behind the oak door of her office. Not even Beakhyun was allowed inside,and Tzuyu the cleaning of her sanctuary herself. Along the walls were shelves of books,mostly biographies of famous people. On the lower shelf were Tzuyu's collection of movies and music. By the window was a small loveseat, a desk with her laptop on it and a pair of speakers. Opting for headphones at the moment, Tzuyu booted up her computer and eased into her comfortable desk chair and played some music in hopes to calm the ever constant stirring in her gut.

Tzuyu immersed herself in the symphonic hymns, but they weren't affecting her like they used to. She blamed Sana. The firmness of her body against hers, and the texture of her skin. And that cock...The cock that she had yet to see. Tzuyu's toes curled at the thought, her palms mindlessly wandered down her stomach, and eventually to the hem of  her skirt.

She gasped and jerked in her seat. She couldn't possibly think about masturbating. Not because it was lewd, she had her fair share of
self love for the past couple of months. But to be paying $900 for orgasams still seemed steep in pricing, and Tzuyu meant to milk Sana for every last drop.

Groaning to herself, Tzuyu shut off her laptop and paced around the room. She needed to feel cool air and fresh wind,as fresh as one can get in new Daegu, at least. Tzuyu grabbed her purse which held her phone and keys. She met Delilah who was in the middle of scouring the kitchen counter. After telling her that she would be out for a while, Tzuyu left her home and headed towards the direction of the park.

Tzuyu huffed and tightened her coat around her body. She trudged along the gravel path, sunglasses perched atop her nose, and made her way towards the baseball diamond, where sure enough, a baseball game was being held.

***********************************

Delilah with her steel wool in her gloved hands, looked up as soon as she heard the door slam right into it's frame. She waited for a few moments, just standing still, waiting until everything seemed calm. That was when she yanked the rubber gloves off her hands and went upstairs. She gently pushed Tzuyu's bedroom door open and peered inside. Now that she was sure that she was entirely alone, Delilah walked in and rifled through Tzuyu's closet, her bathroom, and even under her bed.