5

"Good. I want my money's worth."

"And you shall have it." Sana offered her hand to Tzuyu which the actress took. She tipped the actress's chin upwards and placed a tender kiss on her plump mouth, as she was led to sit on the couch. Sana knelt on the floor, right between Tzuyu's legs and continued to kiss her, lips gliding against Tzuyu's. The brunette grasped Tzuyu's legs and ran her hands up her thighs, into her skirt.

The actress had wanted this for so long, had been anticipating Sana and her mouth, her hands, anything,that she felt numb. The dull throbbing increased between her legs. She yanked Sana on top of her, moaning softly at the firmness of her body, her warmth. Tzuyu dragged her hands up Sana's toned arms,then around the back of her neck, her fingers entangling with Sana's hair.

Sana's mouth trailed along Tzuyu's warm, blushing cheek and brushed the actress's parted lips. She took Tzuyu's bottom lip into her mouth and suckled, her fingers reaching the front of Tzuyu's panties. Tzuyu shivered and clung to Sana tighter, her nails forming faint crescents against her skin. "Let's take these off," Sana muttered, as she expertly flicked the hook of Tzuyu's skirt.

Once Tzuyu was stripped naked,and Sana's dress shirt unbuttoned but still draped over her body, she lowered herself to nip Tzuyu's stomach and hook her legs over her shoulders. However, Tzuyu stopped her. She pushed Sana's shirt off her body and tugged her closer by the brunettes belt loops. Unbuttoning Sana's pants and tugging it off, Tzuyu held her breath at the sight of bulging boxer briefs tight against her hips.

The prostitutes nudity Tzuyu thought, was definitely a welcoming sight. Her body was gorgeous,she had curves in all the right places, and toned. Plus the ass was huge. Tzuyu licked her lips and heard the faint chuckle coming from Sana. "Clearly, you like what you see." She purred, her fingers tracing Tzuyu's outer labia with her index finger. Sana leaned in and kissed Tzuyu's leaking pussy, the actress's clit twitching at the contact.

Tzuyu gasped as soon as Sana's warm tongue flicked around her clit, flattening against her clenching pussy. Sana devoured her wetness, sucking and nibbling her pussy lips, as above her the actress writhed and humped her talented tongue. When Sana pulled back, a line of cum and spit and trailed after her lips and cheek. "Your fifthteen hours is starting now, okay?"

"Yes..." Tzuyu hissed, grasping Sana's hair to yanked her to her pussy. "I don't care,just..hurry!"

Sana chuckled again and pushed the back of Tzuyu's knees until her feet were brushing her ears. Tzuyu moaned as soon as Sana's tongue pushed through her entrance, her pussy finally filled with something else that was not her own fingers. She held her legs,her neck bent in an awkward angle so she could watch the brunette head between her thighs. Tzuyu breathed raggedly as Sana's tongue,lips and teeth played with her core, her juices trickling down to her ass, coating the couch.

"S-Sana." Tzuyu husked, her pussy twitching and her entire body vibrating. "I need-the couch..."

The hustler looked up,but did not stop the movement of her mouth. "Hmm?"

"I d-don't want the c-couch to get ruined. "

Sana pulled back and scooped up Tzuyu's juices, swirled her fingertips along her entrance, and pushed a single digit inside her. "Go ahead. Make a mess. I'll clean it all up, I promise." She smirked against Tzuyu's inner thighs, and went back to work. She lapped up Tzuyu's juices, her cum leaking out of her entrance. Tzuyu could hear and feel Sana humming against her pussy,As if she had yet to eat,and the actress's cum was the sweetest essence she ever tasted.

Without a warning, perhaps maybe because she forgot how a blooming orgasam feels like, Tzuyu convulsed and came hard. Her lungs were squeezed empty of air, the edge of her vision sparkled with white and fuzz. Whimpers of her pleasure rose and left her parted lips. Sana, still licking away at her slick pussy, ran her hands along her thighs and reached up to palm her breasts.