𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - On The Run

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ─────

The next morning, Dustin stood on top of the elevator and tried using his radio to call for help.

"Take it easy on that thing, okay?" Steve said, as he climbed up to meet him. "You're gonna drain the battery."

"The mall just opened though." Dustin informed him.

"So?"

"So, someone could be in range."

"What do you think, Petey the Mall Cop is gonna rappel down here and save the day?" Steve asked him, sarcastically.

"Alright, why are you acting like such a cranky pants after getting to spend the night with Robin?" He whispered the last part.

"Shh! Will you just give up on that creepy dream already?"

"I heard you guys talking all night." Dustin smirked.

"Yeah, well you heard wrong. Robin, Val, and I were all just trying to figure out a way to open up the door while you children were sleeping. But then the girls started whispering and talking amogst themselves, so I went to sleep too."

"Aww," Dustin cooed. "Was little Stevie jealous that he couldn't be alone with the girl?"

"Dude, lower your voice! They might hear us." Steve scolded him. "And I wasn't jealous. I told you already that Robin's not my type. Besides, I chose to fall asleep because I felt like I wasn't contributing at all to the conversation at that point. I mean, if anything, I was feeling more like a third wheel."

"Interesting..." Dustin commented, before allowing him to continue.

"And after eight hours, we're still exactly nowhere, which is probably just a little bit of the reason why I'm feeling just a tad cranky." Steve then walked over to the corner, and pulled down the zipper on his pants.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He scoffed. "I'm taking a leak. Look away."

Meanwhile, the three girls below in the elevator, were caught off guard by the liquid running down the wall from the boys above them. Robin rolled her eyes and stood up. "Can you redirect your stream, please?" She called to him. Steve apologized and aimed a different way, leaving a trail as he did so.

"Ew." Valerie cringed, before looking over to Erica, who was beginning to bang the container, holding the green substance, against a barrel. "Whoa, what the hell are you doing!?"

Robin turned as well, and her eyes instantly widened at the sight. "Hey, hey! Be careful!" She told the girl, as she made her way over and grabbed it from her hands. "We don't even know what that is."

"Exactly." Erica replied. "It could be useful."

"Useful how?" Val asked.

"We can survive down here a long time without food, but if the human body doesn't get water, it will die."