𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 - Drugs & Confessions

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ─────

"Honestly, I don't really feel anything." Steve spoke, after awhile. It had been about an hour since they were injected with the blue liquid and they were all waiting for something to happen. "Do you guys feel anything?"

"Nope." Val replied, popping the 'p', and giggling afterwards.

"I mean, I...I feel fine." Robin uttered, quietly. "I feel normal."

"Yeah, I feel-I feel fine." Steve answered his own question. "I kinda feel good." He admitted, causing all three of them to laugh.

"Wanna know a secret?" Robin asked, mid-laughter.

"What?"

"I like it, too!"

"OMG, same!" Val laughed with them. "I feel like I'm high on weed right now. And I would know because I used to smoke it."

"Wait, Valerie. You were a pot-head!?" Steve questioned her in amazement.

"Yup. I was." She replied. "I stopped a couple years ago though. Wasn't a fan of the lifestyle. Do you guys remember that time in the school hallways when Remy and I remade the scene from Flashdance?"

"That was you!?" Robin laughed. "What about it?"

"I was high as a kite!" Val bursted out in laughter, causing the others to do the same.

"Those morons." Steve cackled. "They messed up the drug!"

"Morons. Hey, morons!" They called for the Russian soldiers to come back.

"There's definitely something wrong with us." Robin stated, just as the door buzzed and opened once more.

Both the colonel and doctor waltzed back into the room, Dr. Zherkov placing a bag on the table and pulling different tools and torture devises out from it.

"Would now be a good time to tell you that I don't like doctors?" Robin asked.

"Let's try this again, yes?" Ozerov ignored her, cutting right to the chase. "Who do you work for?"

"Scoops." Steve answered simply, causing Val to snort and Robin to snicker. "Scoops Ahoy."

"How did you find us?"

"Totally by accident."

"More lies." The soldier spat in Russian, before giving a nod to the doctor.

Zherkov instantly picked up one of his tools from the tray, and walked closer to Steve.

"What is that shiny toy?" He chuckled, but his laughter faded when the doctor attached it to one of his finger nails, getting ready to rip it off. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! No! Wait! WAIT!"