𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - The Interrogation

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The Russian guards took the three teens and separated them into different rooms for questioning. In Steve's room, Ozerov the Russian Colonel, sat him on a bench and interrogated him for information. Steve came up with a story and told the man, however, Ozerov didn't believe him. So, he assigned another guard to beat and punch him senseless until he gave up the truth.

"Who do you work for?" He questioned him once more, with his thick accent.

"For the millionth time, I work at Scoops Ahoy!" Steve exclaimed, as blood dripped from his swollen and bruised face. Another punch was delivered to his gut, making the boy grunt in pain. "What the hell?! Look at my outfit! You think I just wear this?! Think I'm a spy in a sailor's uniform?" He shouted, only causing the man to hit him again.

"How did you get in?"

"I already told you before." Steve gasped for air, trying to manage the extreme amount of pain that he was feeling. "My delivery didn't come," He lied. "And my friends and I, we thought that it was left at the loading dock, so we went in the room, and then it turned into an elevator, and then...and then we dropped and then, next thing we know, I open my eyes and we're in this...wonderful facility." He ranted. "But I swear to God, nobody knows about us, nobody saw us. You could just let us go, alright? And I'm not gonna tell anybody about this, okay?"

The colonel looked at him skeptically, as he continued.

"Shit happens, life goes on. And, uh...ice-ice cream. Ice cream, okay? You guys know what ice cream is. Everybody loves ice cream. I don't know if you have Russian ice cream or if that's considered gelato, I don't know what's what, but whatever you guys want, seriously. USS Butterscotch, I mean, you gotta try it. It is out of this world, I'm telling ya!"

Once he finally concluded his nervous rant, both soldiers immediately bursted out in laughter and began mocking him. Steve joined in, although his was definitely more of a nervous kind of laughter.

"I like this guy!" Ozerov chuckled, before his expression turned stone-cold once more. "Who. Do you. Work for?"

"Oh, come on!" Steve groaned, as the other soldier walked closer to him to throw another punch. "No, no! No, seriously-" His pleads were instantly cut off when the soldier connected his fist to Steve's face, knocking him out.

After that, Steve was immediately dragged into a different room, where they tossed him carelessly on the floor. At this point, Robin was hauled into the room as well, and she rushed over to his side to see if he was alright.

"Steve?" She tried calling for him, shaking his shoulder, but he wouldn't wake up.

Ozerov entered the room where the two sailors were, and Robin instantly questioned him. "What did you do to him? What did you do? And where the hell is Valerie?! So help me God, if you put your hands on her I-"