Chapter 3 - Izuku P.O.V

This one is a bit short so my apologies :)

She smiled at me and walked away. Her emerald eyes shined in the light as she looked at me. She wanted to see me again! The little black-haired women want to see rusty old me, but why? I slowly picked myself up, still limping from the beating those soldiers gave me. I looked around to make sure no one saw me run to the woods. I grabbed my horse that I hid near the small village and took off to my kingdom. "I don't think mother will let me go out again if she sees me like this," I think to myself as I place my hand on my cheek feeling a red liquid fall from my face, "But I must see her! I can't leave her waiting." Something about her made me want to risk everything. Why? She was just a girl. What made her different from everyone else? Was it her kindness or her beauty? I hadn't a clue. For this girl wasn't like any girl I've seen. She had to be special to have me want to see her. All I know is that I had to keep my word.

I had reached my kingdom and climb from behind so my mother wouldn't freak. I took my horseback to her stable and climbed to the top. Let me tell you it was NOT easy. I think I made it with more bruises than before. I felt so sore. I made it to the top and saw an angry and disappointed, blue-haired man standing near the window I came through. I knew he was waiting for me to come.

"What. Are. You. DOING!" My bodyguard shouted.

"Shhh! Not now Iida! I have to get ready!" I rush in the room, limping a little, then make my way to the bathroom.

"You can't just walk in here and not tell me what happened to you!" He whispered very abruptly. He starts following me to the bathroom and helps me with my marks on my face.

"Thanks," I chuckle, as he starts patching my face.

"Just doing my job, your highness," he replied.

"Please just call me Izuku. Better not Midoriya. Your highness sounds too much." I responded to him.

I didn't like that he called me your highness or your Majesty, for it was too sincere.

" Yes, your high- I mean Midoriya." Iida's hesitant for a moment then collected himself again. There's then a small silence in the room.

"Who's the girl?" He breaks the silence. Still fixing me up. He asked me as if he knew already.

"W-what?!" I studdered.

"Don't play dumb. Who's the girl?"  he smirked, getting close to my face. I covered it to hide the red blush that grew upon my face.

"I-I-Iida!!!" I push him away from my face. After his teasing, he finally fixes me up and gets me ready.

- knock knock -

"Do you mind Iida?" I look at him as he's getting me ready.

"Not at all." He walks to the door and I see a handmaiden walk in. She notices me getting ready. I am shirtless, which makes here bright red.

"P-please forgive me for walking in. T-the queen would like to see you your my lord." she looks away from me, trying not to make eye contact with me. 

"I suppose." I smile as I start buttoning my shirt.

I finish getting ready and head down to the dinner table to see my mother and my father.

( I know all might isn't Izuku's son but in the case, he is okay OKAY :)

"Mother. Father. Is there a problem?" I question.

"Please sweetie sit down." my mother points to a chair that's just a few seats from hers and fathers. I nod and sit down on the chair and face them.

"Well, your father and I have been thinking, and since you haven't been interested in anyone," she trails off and looks at my father.

"You are to be betrothed with Urkaka Ochaco," my father finally speaks.

"What?" I'm at the edge of my seat. "Marry Ochaco?"

"My son, Urkaka will make a lovely wife. She is very loyal and perfect for you," he assured me.

"It's a perfect opportunity!" my mother comments.

"But-"

"We're not getting any younger Izuku," my father stops me.

"Father I-"

"You and Urkaka-san can finally get close again!" my mother cuts me off.

"If you would just-"

"Young Midorya, trust us! She's a perfect fit for you!" my father comments.

"I ca-"

"She'll be an amazing bride!" my mother cuts me off again.

"And-"

"JUST LISTEN TO ME, FOR ONCE!" I slam my hands on the table, making me stand up, with my face down low. "I don't want this." A small tear falls to my cheek. I excuse myself and leave the quiet room.