Chapter 7 - Mixed Feelings

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜! 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎! 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚞~♡

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I wake up in the middle of the night from the same dreading dream that haunted me. I get up from my bed and walk over to my balcony. I stand underneath the lights of the moon. I let the voices in my head take over me, leaving me to lie in the darkness of my mind. I thought I was following the right path...now I'm unsure. I'm too naive for love...I can't even meet someone falling in love. If I can't handle a small crush, I'll never handle true love let alone marriage. I don't know what to do. Send me a sign. A hint. ANYTHING-
"OI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" A hear a male voice call for me. Kachan? I open my eyes to see I was at the tip of the balcony. I was gonna jump?
"Bakugo I wasn't--" I stop.

-slip-
"AHHHHH!" My heart drops as I start falling.
"DAMNIT EVELYN!" I hear a whoosh of air fly beneath me.
"IDIOT...Idiot..i-idiot..." I hear his whimpers as he catches my fall. His salty teardrops fall on my neck.
"K-Kacchan I'm sorry I-" A warm feeling on my lips. My eyes widen as I see Bakugo's lips on mine. I can't help but give it back to him. It turns more passionate than expected. He goes down back to my bedroom, his lips not letting go from mine. What is this feeling? I let him take me to my bed and lay me down. Still locked on his lips, I intertwine my hands with his. Was he going to let go? After a while, he did. He looked shocked by his actions. He gets up and walks away from me.
"Sorry I-" he stops for a second, "I shouldn't be here, this- you could get in trouble."
"No! Wait- I?" I was lost for words. What were we doing? Before I could say anything he was out and gone. That was the last time I would see him. After that, he would avoid me. Whenever his mother would visit mine he wouldn't make eye contact. My mother didn't care, but I did and I knew he did too.

...

It's been a while since I've seen him. The times I do I'm not able to. My mother wants me around her and helps with the ball she had planned. It was something that she wanted to do for months and it's finally happening. I, unfortunately, don't have a date so I don't plan on staying for long. Though it would be nice to have one dance. But no. We picked the theme of Midnight Stars Lights or whatever, I wasn't paying much attention. The color was dark blues and purples. It was to be elegant and sparkling. I thought something besides pastel was a great fit. Everything seemed to go as planned. We had 3 more days until the dance. The first dance with all the kingdoms in one place at peace. Hopefully. I had picked a dress I thought was extraordinary. It was a dream dress. The extra accessories made it even better. To my surprise, my mother thought we'll of it. So you know it's good ;)

(If you don't like it, imagine your own >:[
Ok sorry, proceed :D )

(If you don't like it, imagine your own >:[ Ok sorry, proceed :D )