Chapter 4 - Him...

"He was so sweet!" I squealed.

 I was jumping up and around my room for the unforgettable day I had with that boy.

"Was he that dreamy, your grace?" my handmaiden questioned.

"He was beyond incredible, and I'm to see him again!" I fall back to my bed and hug my pillow tight.

"You are what! No, I don't think so," she walks to the closet to get my dress for the day,

"I lied for you once, don't think I'm going to do it again."

"Oh, but you must! I have to see him again! Please let me go!" I beg.

"No. And that's final. Besides, you are busy this evening," she starts to dress

me in... ( something simple for dinner I like it so :)

 ( something simple for dinner I like it so :)

"May I ask, why this," I looked at the dress she was putting me in

"Well, if you were here you would have heard that you are to be meeting with Kahlo's son and their highnesses tonight. Our kingdoms trusted allies," she finally puts me in my dress and does my hair.

 Our kingdoms trusted allies," she finally puts me in my dress and does my hair

- with the jewelry to :> -

 "Beautiful as always, your royal highness," she bows down.

"Thanks, love" I giggle and make my way down. I noticed mother and father had already allowed our guest in, so I suppose I made a royal entrance. My face flushes a hint of pink because of the stares of everyone in the room. In the corner of my eye, I notice a red spiky-haired boy next to...

"Kacchan..." I say under my breath.

Katsuki POV

As much as I didn't want to go to this dumbass dinner, I honestly had no choice but to anyways. That lady they were talking about was taking too long. Why are women so complicated? My mom and dad wouldn't stop talking about her. What was so great about her anyway, she's probably just an extra like all the girls that old hag tried to set me up with. They're all the same... I decided to bring my bodyguard, Kirishima, along so this lame dinner wouldn't be so bad. Sure he's annoying, but he's the only friend I can really trust.

"The princess is ready, my lord," A purple-haired guard creep comes down and announces to the King of this palace.

Finally, we can get on with this! I still don't get why... she... 

I'm speechless... She looks so... familiar... 

She stopped for a moment and looked at me, her eyes widen. I looked back at her, my face blushed for a moment until she continued to walk down the stairs... so graceful... so elegant. I don't know why I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Before I know it, Kiri had brought me back to my senses.

"Your highness, your staring..." he taps me.

"Oh, right uh sorry, " I fix myself and we walk to the dining room

I decide to sit across from the little emerald eye dame so, it wouldn't seem weird. She was so well mannered and ate respectfully. Who is she and why do I feel like I know her?

Evelyn's POV

He sat across from me. His eyes wouldn't lose sight of me. I would glance at him and notice him looking at me. It was... cute. I wondered if he remembered me. Though I didn't have hope even if he did. He didn't know my name let alone what I looked like.

"So, Evelyn, why don't you tell them about yourself? You've been awfully quiet," my mother questions me.

"Ooh! That sounds great! What about you, grumpy face? Tell them something about yourself too!" Kahlo's queen speaks.

"Oh, I don't know..." I trail off. "No," Kacchan replies sternly.

"Oh, Bakugou, don't be that way!" his mother replies to his remark. Bakugou? Isn't he Kacchan?

"Please, Evelyn! Tell them something about yourself!" my mother urges me.

"I-"

"Will you excuse us for one moment please, mother?" Kacchan speaks up.

"I guess? Is that okay with you Opal?" his mother asks.

"Sure, might as well let them get to know each other more," mother replies.

"Thank you," I excused myself and leave with the blond-haired boy.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Sorry for saving your life," he scoffs, "Besides, I knew you didn't want to be in there as much as I do."

"What!? Okay now what?" I question him.

"Well, aren't you the princess of this palace? You have to show your guest so, lead the way," he stops and points in a direction.

"Fine, I suppose we can go to the garden," I lead the way.

"Outside? Really," he smirks.

"You really are quite funny," I fake a laugh and open the inside garden door.

"Why do you have an inside garden? Don't you go-"

"And what business is that of mine?" I cut him off, "Doesn't matter. I went outside for the first time in a long time... and I met someone," my smile starts to curve.

"Really? And whom, may I ask, is this fellow?" he questioned.

"A boy... in which you have no business in!" I giggle.

I make him smile which makes me feel good. We sit at the little bench and look out through the glass window, in the moonlight. I look at his eyes and realize they were the same eyes I saw before.

"Hey... you know... I feel like we met before," he speaks.

"W-we have?" I turn away from him.

"Yes... when I told you my name was Kacchan," he answers.

"Y-you remember?"I look back at him, and he faces me.

"Yeah... you face did show when you turned back at me," he smirks.

My face turns red and I turn away from him.

"Dumbass chill, it isn't a big deal. Besides, I got to see you again..." he mumbles.

"I guess..." I smile then a thought comes to me, "Come with me!" I grab him by the arm and lead him to my bedroom. I start to take off my jewels and crown.

"Uh!? W-what are you d-doing?!" he stutters.

"I'm going to take you with me! What do you think I was going to do?" I questioned. Then I realize... "Oh- N-n-nevermind!?" I grab the rope I used yesterday and put it down my window. I tie it to my bed and fix it to my liking "Okay it's near midnight so, he should be there." I put on my cape and head down. "C'mon let's go," I whisper.

"You. Are. CRAZY," he proceeds to follow my lead. We then get down and go to find the mysterious boy.