Chapter 5 - Moments

First off I would like to apologize for not posting in a long time! I just am not having the best experiences so pardon for my absence. I will try to post more on the weekdays like Mondays, Wednesdays, and Weekends as well.

Without further ado, enjoy!! :)

It started to snow as we were walking near the woods, where I would meet the market boy. Bakugou and I had been walking for what seemed like a lifetime.

"And where is this place again?" the spikey blond-haired man groaned, trying hard not to turn around and give up on the long journey.

"It's better than answering dumb questions, that's for sure," I commented.

It took us a bit longer to get there because of how dark it was getting. Bakugo decided to spark up a conversation.

"So, this guy...What is he in... the late 20s?"

"I'm not sure... I suppose. He looked a year older than me, and he is really sweet. Oh, and his smile is so cute, they're so true and real! His eyes oh, they're so dreamy! Kind of an emerald green like mine but lighter and oh my I could get lost in them!" I rant off.

"And you got this all in one day?" he asks.

"Ahhhh........ Oh, look! We're here!" I avoid the question.

The old, cold, empty alley where I had met the green-haired boy. I assumed I was early since he wasn't present.

"Don't avoid the question! Now you have to tell me," Bakugo demands.

"Look, if you're so interested then just wait till you see him!" I smirk. I and Bakugo sat on the bench that was there and waited.

"Well... what's his name?" Bakugo questioned.

"That I'm not sure of... he just-"

"Izuku?!" Bakugo cuts me off, immediately standing out in the distance.

"Pardon?" I look up to spot the same boy I had seen earlier.

"What are you doing here!?" Bakugo shouts.

"Kachan," Izuku spoke.

"May I ask what is going on here?" I question.

"I should have known. Evelyn's description seemed too good to be true," Bakugo speaks, ignoring my question.

"You always have to be so selfish. How do you know her?" Izuku questions him.

"Why does it matter?!" he goes closer to Izuku.

"It matters because it was to be me and her ALONE," Izuku yells.

"Please lower your voices! People are sleeping!" I whisper yell, "I'm sorry but we should be leaving," I grab Bakugo's arm but he ignores me.

"So you could hurt her. And tell her you "love" her, then play her like she's your toy! Like hell!" Bakugo ignores me again.

"And why would I do that?" Izuku questions.

"Because you've done it before and I'm sure as hell you'll do it again," he gets closer to Izuku about to punch him.

"You what?" I start to get a little nervous.

"No! Evelyn was it?" Izuku looks at me.

"Yes..." I smile but keep my distance.