Underatted

I'm a writer. An underrated one. I don't have many supporters and readers,unlike those famous writers. One day while I was scrolling, a message popped up on my screen.

'Stop.'

It came from one of my fellow writers. She's my favorite writer, I am her number one reader. My eyes twitched and my forehead scrunched. She wanted me to stop? Stop what,writing?

'Hii, I am your reader. May I know what do you mean? Should I stop writing?'

It tooked some moments before she replied.

'Your works are lame!'

'Your stories are trash!'

'You're nonsense!'

'Quit writing!'

My eyes started to swell because of her sharp words. I manage to make a reply.

'Should I really stop writing? Is it true that my stories are nothing but trash?'

I started to sob silently and buried my face in knees. Then, I saw her name. She replied.

'No dear,have you remember the first message that I sent to you? I said stop. Stop caring about other people judgements. Stop thinking about their negative comments. Stop overthinking. You have great works and I know that you'll be a great writer someday. Don't mind them, write. Write until you already achieved something that can make them stop. Bleed. Never stop writing, I believe in you.'

That time, a lips turned into a small curve. I smiled. She's not my favorite writer for nothing.