Coded Truth

' tbbq zbeavat onov, unir n terng qnl nurnq! '

A message popped up on my screen. It's Savi,my girlfriend. Smiling I decoded her message. Mahilig talaga siya sa mga code. I shooked my head then smiled as I decoded it.

"goodmorning babi,have a great day ahead!" It said.

I immediately,typed a reply.

'goodmorning baby. let's have a date?'

It doesn't take minutes for her to reply.

'fher, jnyn anzna fvln qvgb atnlba ru. chagnuna zb an ynat nxb. V ybir lbh '

I smiled,then typed a reply.

'sure where?'

I waited for minutes but I didn't get a response from her. I decided to go in her apartment. I brought some can soda and a box of pizza. I can't wait to see her!

Nasa labas pa lang ng apartment ay napansin ko nang nakabukas ang pinto nito. I started to panic. Damn,what happened to my girl?

I ran to the door and opened it, but I noticed the undergarments on the floor,and on her sofa, she's with someone, in the process of making love. She looked at me,shocked. She immediately dressed herself, and went to me.

Di ko namalayang kanina pa pala ako umiiyak. Damn,ang bakla ko. I wiped my tears and looked at her.

"Ace,let me explain. It's not what you think." She tried to cling into my arm but I brushed it away.

"Hindi para saakin ang message mo diba? " She looked away.

I clenched my jaw and looked at her. Her tears started to fall. She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"So,t-thats it. K-kailan pa?"

"L-let me explain,b-baby.Let me explain." A tear rolled down into mu cheeks but I manage to wipe it.

"Y-yeah, no n-need. Haha, antanga ko. B-be happy with her, S-savi."

I walked away, leaving the apartment and my heart behind. Funny, I didn't notice what her last message really means. I looked at her last message.

'sure, wala naman siya dito ngayon eh. puntahan mo na lang ako. I love you. '