Earth

Thanks for checking this out. This idea came to me while I was watching the Transformers movies. I just recently got into the series so we'll see how long this lasts. I hope to finish this story and I'm not sure how long it will be, I'm also known for not finishing my fanfics so just a warning. If your seeing this then obviously I decided to publish it. Criticism is welcome if I've missed anything or if you guys have a way to make the story better. Hope you enjoy!

Italicised = Thoughts
Underlined = Bumblebee's Radio
———————————————————————————

Raven sits on the top of a tall building, her legs swinging over the edge. Her red and and orange leather outfit fits tightly and her long, black, waist length hair drapes between her wings and over her shoulders. Her wingspan is at least 20 feet across and they have the ability to light on fire and keep it burning, that is her element, she is fire. Hence her name, the humans call her Phoenix, her friends and family call her Raven, that was the name she was given in Omicron, her city; which no longer exists. Ravens planet has been taken by war, her parents sent her away so that she could live her life, everything she ever knew had changed in an instant, her family, friends and city burned to the ground; as far as Raven knows everyone and everything is gone. She's brought back to reality by the sounds of the city; cars honking, people yelling, sirens of police cars.
"Well... breaks over..." Raven mutters to herself. She stands up, the shoulders of her wings a good few feet above her head. She quickly grabs the hair tie around her wrist and pulls her hair into a high ponytail. She jumps off the edge of the building and allow her wings to take her gliding across the skies towards the sounds of sirens. She comes over top of a building and see police officers surrounding a nearby bank. Another bank robbery, seriously. How many of these guys do I have to stop in one day. Raven flaps her wings to stop herself as she gets closer to the ground, she sends dust flying and the police officers have to grab their cars to prevent being knocked over.

"Phoenix." One of the officers greets her. She shifts her intense gaze to the officer, her light orange irises meeting his blue ones. He's young, new to the force by the looks of it. "What's the problem." Raven asks. The officer gulps, "two men in the bank, they have hostages." Raven looks to the front of the pack of officers and notices a female talking into the mic of her phone. Raven makes her way up to the front of the pack, carefully manoeuvring as to not hit anyone with her wings. The policewoman tries to convince the men to come out of the building without harming anyone. Raven silently stands next to her, she doesn't want to barge in if this girl can convince them to come out. The officers attention shifts to Raven, but before she can say anything her eye-line is diverted to something else. Something in the... sky? Raven gives a look of confusion before turning around. Is that... a meteor? A giant ball of fire comes crashing down to the ground, the earth underneath her shakes like an earthquake as it hits, multiple of the officers are knocked down to the ground. Raven uses her wings to steady her and she instinctively grabs onto the officer to keep her standing as well. Raven whips her head around, eyes now showing curiosity, fear and determination.

"Go, we can handle the situation here." The officer orders when the ground stops shaking.

Raven firmly nods. "Be safe." She says before she lifts off. Her giants wings pick her up off the ground and before she knows it she's soaring across the sky. The ball from the sky is farther away than it original appeared, it's on the outside of city limits; just sitting there in the dry dusty environment. Raven is about to land when she hears her comms ring, it makes her jump slightly before she brings her hand up to answer.

"Hello."

"Raven, what was that." Kim asks nervously on the other side of the line. Raven can hear kids in the background, her sister is a grade school teacher. The kids must be terrified, Raven hears Kim try to sooth the sobbing children.

"I'm not sure Kim, something fell out of the sky."

"Like from space!"

"Yes, where else would it come from?"

"Please tell me your being careful."

"Yes, I promise I'm being careful. Listen, this thing is huge and I'm not sure what it is yet, aliens could come bursting out of it any moment. Imagine how cool that would be!"

"Raven, focus."

"Right.. right." Raven shakes her head slightly. "Just keep the kids in a safe spot in the school until I call you back alright."

"Alright, and please; be careful. We already lost mom and dad, I can't lose you too."

"I promise I will be as careful as I can be."

"Love you, from here to Omicron."

"Love you too." Raven hangs up the call with a small smirk as she puts all her attention back into her mission.

She lands on the ground and slowly approaches the ginormous item. She gingerly touches it with her fingers; it's smooth but also has small lines in it that she can ever so slightly feel.  The ground starts to rumble and the ball starts to creak; Raven gasps and quickly pulls her hand away, she watches from around the edge as the door of the ball opens up. The door groans from the slowly moving hydraulics, Ravens eyes widen. A giant machine emerges from the darkness, it looks like a skyscraper from her point of view. There's so many intricate pieces to it, but it ultimately has armour to shield the inner parts. It's face turns towards Raven, she crouches down further behind the metal ball, she sees the bright blue eyes. It's made of metal, and it's alive... how is that possible. Is it the military?

The machine turns around, it's booming voice ringing out into the still air. "I believe it's safe."

Suddenly three more smaller machines come to the entrance. The one that catches Ravens attention is a small yellow bot, he runs excitedly to the entrance, but with caution. He looks up to the big one as if to ask for permission and says something Raven doesn't quite hear. "Not yet Bumblebee. We don't know what this planet holds, we must find a safe place first, the landing will have brought attention to us." The bigger bot responds.

"He's going to get himself killed if he's not careful." Ironhide accuses.

Bumblebee whips his head around, blue optics narrowing and what look like antennae going flat against his head. "I'll kill you... right now... if you're not careful." Bumblebee pieces together clips of audio from his radio.

"You are both going to get killed if you don't listen!" Another bot, Ratchet, comes and slaps Bumblebees helm, Bumblebee takes a servo and rubs the spot.

"We need to cautious, let's go." Optimus orders the small group. The bots look to the city and scan different vehicles. Optimus chooses a red a blue flamed semi truck, Ironhide a big black GMC truck, Ratchet chooses what looks like an ambulance, and Bumblebee a 2011 yellow Camaro. Raven watches in amazement as the bots transform effortlessly into the cars they decided on, they kick up a cloud of dust as their tires spin on the dirt. Raven comes out of her hiding spot, she looks inside the giant ball they came from, it's dark and full of mysteries, she goes to take a step into it but the door starts closing on her before she can make a move, it creaks and groans. Raven bites her bottom lip... should I go in. What if they have defense mechanisms. Raven looks to her right to see the cloud of dust getting smaller, she narrows her eyes and takes to the sky, she follows them.