Friendlies

Optimus walks to the front door of their base. It's open... it was closed last night. He slowly walks up to the open gateway only to be greeted with the sight of a recharging Bumblebee in his car form. It takes Optimus a moment to realize that sitting in his front seat is Raven, also fast asleep. Optimus is just happy to see his close friend finding people he enjoys being around, Bumblebee didn't want to leave Cybertron. None of them did, but Bee definitely took it the hardest. Since meeting Raven Bumblebee has perked up a bit, reverting back to his happy, joyful self.

Raven quickly awakens, she's startled awake from a nightmare; her breathes coming out quickly and rapidly. She deeply inhales and starts to calm down once she realizes she's in Bees front seat; she cringes as she skims her injured wing on the steering wheel. The yellow Camaro also awakens when he feels her wake up, he whirs at her.

"I'm fine." Raven shrugs him off as she rubs her eyes to get them back in focus. She opens Bees door and hops out only to be greeted by Optimus.

"I didn't mean to awaken you from your slumber." Optimus apologizes.

"No, it wasn't you. You shouldn't apologize."

Bumblebee transforms back to his bipedal form.

Optimus waits for Bumblebee before continuing. "I was trying to find you to inform you both that I've gotten responses from other Autobots. We are expecting them today."

"Like who?" Raven asks. "How many?"

"Jazz, Hound, Crosshairs and Cliffjumper. Those are the few that have contacted so far."

"Aren't there any female Autobots, no offence you guys are great but it'd be nice to have another girl around here." Raven pipes up.

"There is, Arcee, she has not contacted yet." Optimus's gaze drops seemingly remembering all the comrades he has lost.

"Oh..."
———————————————————————————
The day drags on, seemingly endless. Raven stays with Bee, Optimus or Leo most of the time. She's never really felt comfortable with the others, right now she's helping Optimus sharpen his sword, even though the thing is ginormous and she's barely doing anything. The room is silent, besides the sound of rock against metal, the ground starts rumbling ever so slightly, Raven looks up from where she's working, so does Optimus.

"Is that them?" Raven asks.

"Most likely."

Raven hops down from her seat, Optimus sheathes his sword again. As Raven heads to the entrance many of the other bots do so as well. Raven reaches the entrance by Leo's side, she sees spaceships embedded in the ground separated by a few yards or so. The Autobots that these ships contained have already gathered in front of them. A particular Autobot catches Ravens eye, thin and a lot smaller than the others, even smaller than Bumblebee. Mainly blue with some pinkish silver accents. Ravens question is answered when Optimus starts talking.

"Arcee, I did not expect you. You did not contact us."

"Sorry Optimus. My communication systems went offline, I was able to hear your call but couldn't communicate back."

"Well, I'm just glad that you have found us again."

"This looks like a good planet you've found here, Prime." A silver bot, Jazz, says.

"We are not the only ones who inhabit this planet, there are others." Optimus informs.

"You mean these little pink organics?" Jazz says as he approaches Raven and Leo, extending a metal finger as if he was going to poke them.