Dents and Dreams

Ratchet sees them arrive back to base. He's got the medical room set up for any occasion, Arcee seemed pretty panicked over the comms system and the medic never underestimates any injury no matter how big or small. At the sound of the engines the rest of the group gathers around as well. Hound cringes as the yellow Camaro comes into view.

"That ain't going to come out nicely." Crosshairs comments.

Ratchet rushes over as Raven jumps off of the back.
"What happened?" Cliffjumper asks as he approaches Raven. The girl glares at the Autobot, not intending to, Cliffjumper did nothing wrong. "Some idiot of an Omicronian did this on purpose." Raven says angrily.

"Omic... Omi... what now?" Jazz asks from a distance, eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Omicronian... you know. Omicron, my planet." Raven says.

"Oh." Jazz is suddenly hit with realization. "There's another one?"

"Great, now we'll have two hormonal, moody Omicronian teenagers wandering around the base." Ironhide grunts.

"That's exciting!" Leo suddenly burst out trying to sound optimistic. "You're not the only one."

Raven glares at the boy. "I'll just shut up." Leo responds.

Ratchet asks Bee if he can transform into his bipedal form. Bumblebee does so but the sounds are not as pleasing to the ears as they normally are. There is some metal against metal screeching along with the complaints of Bumblebee. Raven covers her ears and cringes at the sound, when the car is fully transformed he grips his chest and arm plates. Just now Raven realizes his window is broken on his door wing, along with the door itself being quite askew. "It just looks like your plating is damaged, nothing internal." Ratchet reassures Bumblebee and the group.

"It sure does hurt."

"Let's get you fixed up." Ratchet leads the injured Bee into the base as the others follow closely behind, Raven stops in her tracks when she hears a voice behind her that makes her feathers stand on end. Optimus and Ironhide turn around as well at hearing his voice, the weapons specialist draws out his weapons as Optimus gives the GMC truck a warning glance. Ravens eyes start to glow, a dead give away of her emotions at the moment.

"Isn't it a pity to see such a gorgeous Omicronian hanging out with these... machines." He spits out the last word as if he's got a bad taste in his mouth.

"They've got names you know." Raven spits back.

"Really? You didn't introduce me when we first met."

"Yea, I wonder why." Raven instinctively fluffs up her wings to look more intimidating.

He starts approaching the group. "Listen, I didn't want..." He's stops in his tracks when he hears the revolving sound of one of Ironhides guns. Optimus gives the truck a warning, "Ironhide. Remember, we don't harm humans."

"He's not human, Optimus." Ironhide quietly responds.

The man continues to talk. "I didn't want to meet like this. That incident back there was an accident."

"Yea, tell that to my friend who paid the price for your accident. Why don't you go back to Omicron and explode with it this time."

Suddenly the mans eyes went from trying to understand to a deadly glare. "Fine, if you want to play it that way. Just remember, next time we meet it won't be as pleasant and don't tell me I didn't try." He turns around and flies into the sky quietly without saying another word. Ironhides servo returns as Raven walks past the two towering bots."I hate that guy." Raven growls, both Ironhide and Optimus watch her leave.
———————————————————————————
"Hey Bee." Raven waves to the bot sitting in front of Ratchet just as a loud bang and pained beep follows in the still air as Ratchet pulls another dent back into place.

"Raven, maybe you can help." Ratchet looks down to her. "Make him sit still, he's not listening to me." The medic rolls his optics and Bumblebee whirs back with some sort of complaint.

"You think I can make him listen?" Raven says shrugging her shoulders. "He's as stubborn as a donkey." Raven smirks. "I'm glad your ok Bee. I just wanted to check in."

Bumblebee gives her a thumbs up as Ratchet pulls out another dent which earns the medic another cursing from the yellow bot.

"You boys have fun with that." Raven says as she walks out of the medical room, leaving the two arguing bots alone.
———————————————————————————
The Omicronian man walks into a dark room, only lit up by the slight glow of his eyes. He shoves the contents on the table that's closest to him off. "She just won't listen! She's the only one holding us back, the autobots don't stand a chance."

A black figure looms in the corner, like a black ominous cloud waiting to pour its angry contents. "She will soon realize where her priorities lie." The figure says silently and ominously. "We must get her first. Once her Autobots friends are gone she'll be easy to convince to come to our side, susceptible to brainwash."

"I tried to kill the yellow one. Obviously my tactics didn't work. I've failed you." The man drops his gaze.

"You have merely hit a block in the road, I have faith you will work around it. Once the Autobots are gone and she's on our side, there's nothing stopping us from taking over this world. I've been cramped in here for too long, let me help you. It will be fun..."

The man gives a determined nod.
———————————————————————————
Raven wanders around the base. She comes across Cliffjumper. "Hey, have you seen Optimus?" She asks.

"No, sorry. He might be outside." Cliffjumper responds.

Raven tries outside, sure enough there he is sitting in his vehicle mode. Weird... Raven thinks. Most of the bots prefer to stay in their bipedal forms.

"Hey Optimus." Raven says approaching the semi. "Could I talk to you for a second."

Optimus opens up one of his doors to let the girl in. She hops up into the cab a lot easier this time. "Why are you in your vehicle form?"

"Just thinking." Optimus responds.

"Oh... ok."

"What did you want to talk about?" The truck asks.

"I've been having these strange dreams. Is it possible that they can happen in real life?"

"Dreams are a figment of your mind, they will most likely stay that way. What's bothering you?"

"When we met that guy on the road, I recognized him. His eyes more specifically, then it hit me when we got back and saw him again; I've seen him in my dreams."

"It is possible that your mind remembers him from Omicron. Maybe you saw him when you were a sparkling on your planet but you don't remember it."

"I don't know, Optimus. This feels different. I just have a feeling something big is going to happen and not in a good way."

"Whatever it is, we will find a way through it." Optimus reassures the girl.