Consequences

Time seemed to stop for Raven. In the middle of the fight she had no idea, the apartment building she landed on was hers and Kim's; and there was Kim, lying underneath rubble, dirt plastered on her face, her familiar white blouse and tight jeans visible.

"Raven..." Ratchet says her name when he notices her blank stare. She snaps out of her trance, desperation rising up inside her, she looks to Bee and stands up, clenching her teeth together at moving her wing.

"No, no, don't move." Ratchet scolds.

Raven doesn't listen, she has to get to her sister. She runs to the edge of the balcony and looks to the yellow Autobot. "Bring me down, I have to get down."

Bees blue optics widen as Ratchet glares at him, telling him not to do it. Bees optics look between the girl and his comrade, not sure what to do.

"Bee! Let me down now!" Raven yells, voice breaking with tears. When he doesn't do anything Raven decides to take matters into her own hands. She sits on the edge of the balcony, her wing dragging behind her, she climbs over the edge and hangs off of the intact part of the railing. She's high enough that the impact could severely hurt her, but she knows Bee won't let that happen.

"Raven what are doing!" Ratchet exclaims.

"You can't fly." Optimus quickly states.

She lets go and starts falling. Bumblebee whirs, whether it was surprise or frustration, nobody's sure. Bee catches her in his servo mid air and gently puts her to the ground, she climbs off and starts running towards Kim, wing still dragging behind her.

"I don't like... being manipulated." Bumblebee crosses his arms and lays his antennae flat on his head. Raven doesn't hear him, tunnel vision for getting to her sister she shoves past Leo.

"Raven, where are you—" Finally the Autobots catch on.

Bumblebee sees the person in the rubble that Raven is rushing to get to, his blue optics immediately soften.

Raven reaches Kim and she crumbles to the ground, she shoves aside the smaller pieces of rubble to get to her sister, Ironhide grabs a larger piece and throws it off to the side. Ravens tears leave tracks on her cheeks. "No, no, no, Kim please be alive. Please." Raven's shaking hands go to her sisters neck where she feels a soft, faint pulse. Her own pain forgotten, Raven gently shakes her sisters shoulders. "Come on Kim, don't leave me please! We still have to go travel the world together." She starts getting desperate when she sees Kim's eyelashes flutter. Raven goes silent, all noises cease besides the whistling winds that blow through the damaged buildings. Kim's eyes open slightly to look at Raven. Relief washes over Raven, "thank god your alive." That relief soon disappears when she notices that somethings not right. Kims pulse is still weak and she hasn't said anything, or hugged her yet. Kim brings her hand up to her sisters cheek and starts talking. Weakly and quietly but still talking. "When I woke up that morning... and saw that you were gone. I knew that you had found someone you felt safe with... because you did the exact same thing with me. I didn't know what you were getting yourself into Raven, then when I saw you fighting side by side... wi-with them I finally knew why. They've lost their planet just like you've lost yours."

"Kim please, stop talking, you'll be fine. Ra—Ratchet can help you. He can make you better." Raven can't stop her voice from hiccuping from her crying.

Kim ignores her sister. "I know because they have the same look of loss in their eyes as you. Listen..." Kim's hand moves down to grab Ravens, Raven can tell she's having a harder and harder time talking. "I'm going to see our parents again, and I'm going to tell them everything you've done for this planet."

"What about the kids, your classroom, you haven't finished teaching them yet. You haven't watched them graduate. I can't live without you!"

"Yes you can." A new determination surfaces. "Raven, you have them. I know I can leave you because you won't be alone. Always remember that I love you and believe in you."

Optimus finally steps forward. He barely knows this girl but can see they're both very important to eachother, so he feels this is necessary. "We'll take care of her."

"Part of our family." Bumblebee says.

Raven looks at the Autobots behind her but when she looks back to her sister her eyes are closed again. "No! No!" Sobs wrack her body, Raven watches as her sister stops breathing, both her wings drag on the ground now. After a few moments of silence Leo approaches Raven and puts his hand on her shoulder, he goes to comfort her but gets the exact opposite reaction than he was expecting. Raven quickly stands up and pushes Leo away, eyes red with tears.

"Get away from me!" Raven yells. Leo stares at her with surprised eyes. "All of you need to stay away from me." Her eyes look to the Autobots. Bumblebee gives her a mechanical whir.

"Raven." Optimus says gently.

"No, no. I can't stay with you." Raven says as she slowly starts backing up, trying to avoid stepping on her wing dragging on the ground.

"We're not leaving you like this." Ratchet says quickly. "You're part of the Autobot force now. We don't leave soldiers behind."

"Why do you want to leave?" Leo asks.

"Because everybody I care for dies!" Ravens sudden outburst surprises the ragtag group. More tears start running down her cheeks, her breathing gets heavier. "My mother, my father, my best friend, my planet! Kim was the first one to make earth feel like home especially after my adoptive parents died, she was there. Now that person is gone, I'm not going to kill you guys too." 

Optimus realizes that all of her built up emotion has finally started coming out, she's packed all of it in and forgotten about it but Kim's death seems to have caused it all to come spilling out. "Raven, you did not kill Kim, the Decepticons did." Optimus tries to get some sense into her.

"If your stupid All Spark hadn't landed on earth Kim would still be here right now." Raven mutters, but everyone could still hear her.

Ratchet looks over to Optimus. Ratchet gets a special sedative out that he carries with him in case of emergencies and signals to Optimus. The Prime holds up his servo to signal for him to wait. If they couldn't get Raven back to base willingly then they'd have to do it by force, she may not like it but they're willing to take the brute force of her anger to get her back safely so they can properly help her heal, physically and emotionally.

"Come home." Bumblebee says.

Leo holds out one of his hands. Raven stares at it like she's seen a ghost, she doesn't take it. She wraps her arms around her body and turns to walk away, Leo grabs her shoulder but she pushes it off.

"Leo. Get out of the way." Ratchet holds up his servo which is transformed into a giant needle looking thing. Ratchet looks to Optimus who gives him the all good. Ratchet aims his servo at the girl and shoots. It's doesn't hurt her but it's just a temporary sedative. Raven gets pushed a bit from the shot, she turns around to Ratchets needle gun transforming into his servo again. "What did you do." Raven looks down at her hands, the ground sways under her feet and soon enough she's thrown into darkness. Leo catches the unconscious girl.

"Bumblebee." Optimus turns to the yellow bot. "Get Leo and Raven back to the ship. We'll meet you there."

Bee transforms into his car form and opens his door for Leo, he puts Ravens head on the drivers side, he puts her good wing wrapped over her body and her bad wing lays limply on the floor where the gas and brake pedals are, Leo climbs in on the passenger side. Bumblebee takes off to the ship they came to earth in. Ratchet goes to Kim's body, he gently grabs her.

"Ratchet, what are you doing." Ironhide asks.

"It's Ravens right to have a proper ceremony for Kim. However earth does that."