Greetings

Raven follows them for a good few kilometres outside of the city, they hit an abandoned town with a car dump before they transform back to their robot selves. It's almost nighttime, the sun setting in the sky and the moon just barely visible on the horizon.

"Optimus, can you explain a little more as to why we're on this planet." Ratchet asks.

Optimus nods slowly. He looks towards the ground. "Our home is gone, the Autobots must regroup, there is no doubt that the Decepticons will find us here and follow. We must be prepared for another war, this time we won't lose."

"How can you be so sure." Bumblebee asks.

"Bee's right Optimus. We couldn't stop them from taking Cybertron with our army, how do we know we can stop them again, without our army." Ironhide points out.

"Because this planet has something that the others do not. It's inhabited by the human species. They may be small but from what I've heard they don't give up easily and have heavy firepower." Optimus responds. "It also appears they have something the Decepticons need."

"The All Spark." Ratchet confirms. Optimus nods.

Raven listens to their conversation behind an old dump truck. They plan on bringing a war to Earth. Raven starts to get angry, how dare they leave their dying planet only to drag the people of earth into their war. Ravens skin and wings start to heat up, she accidentally melts the side of the dump truck where her hands sit but she doesn't care to notice. She silently flies up to the top of the dump truck to listen into more of their plans still trying to stay hidden. If she can bring this information back to the proper people in the city they can be forewarned, but before they start speaking again and much to her surprise, and to the Autobot's, a terrified man comes slowly stalking out of a large wooden building on the property.

"Optimus..." Ironhide gestures towards the human.

Optimus turns around and looks down to the human. Ironhide's servo transforms into a giant gun, pointing it at the man. "Can I shoot him?"Ironhide asks, only to be stopped by Optimus. Bumblebee decides to approach, cautiously, he holds out his hands to show there shouldn't be any fear. The bot gives a few whirring sounds, but the man ultimately starts running towards the city. Even if it is a long ways away.

"Optimus! If he heard us he'll go back to the city and tell them about us. There will be no way of gaining the humans trust afterwards." Ratchet voiced his concern.

"We can't let him reach the city." Optimus voice booms. "He won't get far."

Raven couldn't sit and watch anymore. From the sounds of it these robots were going to hurt the man, she couldn't let that happen, even though they are more than twice her size. She jumps off the the truck and flies at full speed towards the closest bot, which also happens be the smallest, Bumblebee. That works in her favour greatly. They must have seen her coming, but it was too late, she hits Bumblebees chest plate with all her strength and to her surprise he falls to the ground and shakes the dry earth. It takes her a moment to realize it actually worked. She lands on his chest plate and heats up her body, "if any of you move I will burn his throat out." Raven threatens; Bumblebee just sits there looking up at her with wide blue optics. Raven notices one of the bots transform their servo into a gun, at this moment she also ups her game, her spread wings light into a raging fire, her eyes glow like a fires embers. She brings one of her burning wings closer to the bots face below her and she can hear something like the sound of breathing, but not quite. At this moment Bumblebees systems are working in overdrive trying to cool him from the heat. Bumblebee could easily knock her off, but he didn't think that would make a good first impression, and he didn't want to accidentally hurt her. Optimus steps into the situation.