The Beginning

Raven starts getting her senses back, the floor isn't swaying underneath her anymore and the room isn't spinning. She starts to uncurl from her corner and comes to stand beside Leo and Bee, who are having a conversation through the bars. As soon as Ratchet sees her he bombards her with questions.

"Raven! How are you feeling? What did they inject you with?"

Raven gives him a look that says, are you kidding me? "How would I know what they injected me with. It's not like I asked before he decided to shove a needle into my neck." Raven exaggerates by throwing her hands out to the sides.

"Good point." Ratchet says a little embarrassed that that question came out if his mouth.

"Now what." Raven says as silence falls over the group.

This time Optimus talks. "Raven. There is something I must ask you."

Raven's slightly glowing eyes meet glowing blue optics.

"You are not from this planet. So why are you here? When will you be returning home."

Raven immediately drops her gaze and looks into the darkness, you could hear a pin drop in the silence.  If it was possible she gets smaller and wraps her wings around herself slightly. "Uh, yea. Well... I won't be going home. My home blew up."

Bee makes a sympathetic whirring sound, and Raven gives him a glance. The pain and memories there are far beyond her years. Raven continues. "I was only little, a youngling, I woke up one night and my world was on fire, literally, explosions, people screaming. I called for my parents and my dad eventually came and grabbed me off the floor and ran me to a room I'd never seen before. They put me in this tiny spaceship, they told me they loved me and were proud of me... that was the last time I saw their faces and my planet. Soon after I was in the sky I watched my whole world blow up and then I was sent here."

Raven hears another voice come from down the dark, dank, and cold hallway. Instead of dwelling on the sad truth of the past she focuses on their voices instead. "...ssible one of the bots knows what to do. They did come saying they know what it is."

"That's dumb, if you want a death wish." Another voice says.

"We have the equipment to take one down if we need too."

Silence. Raven guesses the other man is trying to make a decision, only to hear him talking to... himself?

"Alright,  the boss gave the go ahead. We'll take the smallest of them, that way it'll be easier to restrain." The voices start to get louder.

"What about the yellow one?"

That made everyone stand on edge. Ravens wings puff up immediately and the hairs on her neck stand on end causing a shiver to go down her spine. Optimus stands up from his sitting position. One of the men come to stand in front of Bumblebees, Ravens and Leo's cell. Raven stands in the back of the cell, in front of Bee. Not like she's actually doing anything, he's a lot taller and stronger than her, but it's the least she can do. The man at the cell looks to Bee. "I need you to come with me."

"He's not going anywhere." Raven growls. Her eyes glowing even more prominently is the darkly lit space. Bee tries to gently push her away from him, trying to tell her it's ok. "No Bee! You're not going anywhere!"

"Why do you need him, take me instead." Ironhide quickly says from the other side of the hall. The man ignores the bot, insisting on taking Bee. His mind has been made and there's clearly no way to change it, but Raven isn't giving up that easily. The man waves his hand and unlocks the door as multiple others come barging into the cell, a man holds a gun up to Raven. Bumblebee whirs, why does she have to be so stubborn, move! Bee curses the girl silently.