Mission Gone Wrong

There is some inspiration coming from the CW's Supergirl in this chapter. If you've watched the show then you'll catch it. No worries if you haven't! I've made the it so you'll still understand!
—————————————————————————
"See I've got the hang of this!" Raven says excitedly to Leo who is still hanging on to the door, his knuckles white. "Yea, for sure." He says looking over to the girl dressed in her leather outfit. Raven changed into her superhero outfit before they left, it's fireproof and if they're going to be interacting with people she couldn't risk them figuring out her identity.

Bumblebee decides to have some fun, to get back at Raven for pranking him this morning, Bee looks to Ironhide driving beside him, Bee swerves into the black truck, just barely missing his passenger side door. Ironhide honks at Bee, well more at Raven, who he thinks is still driving. Raven gasps, "Bumblebee! That wasn't me!" Bee whirs at her playfully. Leo instantly comes to the conclusion that he will never be driving with these two ever again.

Raven hears Ironhide through her comms system. They hooked her up before they left the car dump. ::Raven, I swear to god of you push me off the side of the road I will—::

::It wasn't me! That was all Bumblebee!::

::Sure it was:: Ironhide grunts through his comms.

Raven huffs and crosses her arms. Bee takes over driving from there. "Sorry Raven, but I'd rather Bee drive." Leo says from his seat.

"Yet he was the one that almost ran us into Ironhide."

"He knew what he was doing."

Ravens jaw drops, "I was learning you idiot!" Raven can't help to stop the smile that comes creeping into her lips.

"Hey! I'm sure your better at flying than Bee." Leo quickly recovers, hoping that Raven won't punch him.

"You know what, I prefer flying anyway." Raven opens Bees door. "I'll see you guys on the other side." Raven salutes to Leo before she lets the wind catch her wings. She instantly lifts into the sky and flys above the group of Autobots.

Their destination is farther than Raven had expected, her wings are getting sore from flying so much it feels as though they've been going for hours, and they very well could be since she doesn't have a clock on her. She decides to land on Optimus's roof, since he's the closest, she's not sure she can fly much longer. Optimus notices but doesn't think much of it, he just casually keeps driving. Raven sits cross legged and curls her wings into her body so they don't catch the wind and blow her off backwards; that would be embarrassing. She rubs her wings muscles to try and prevent them from cramping.

"So, Optimus." Raven begins. "Where'd you guys come from? Well, I know you cam from space but like, details, I need details."

::We came from a planet called Cybertron::

"Why'd you come here." Maybe that was a little insensitive but Raven brushed the thought away.

::There was the Great War, which I told you about earlier, between the Autobots and the Decepticons. Unfortunately, the Decepticons were winning and we had to flee. Earth was the safest place for us to regroup plus the All Spark is located here, which I also told you about::

"Oh..." Raven says quietly, her mind flashing back to her own planet.

—Flash back—

The world was on fire, Raven wakes up to the ground shaking, an orange sun, from the smoke, people screaming. Quickly fear takes over, Raven gets out of bed instantly falling to the wooden floor of her home up in the trees.