Arrival of the Guests

October 30, 1994

Skylar's pov:

I have now been professor Snape's assistant for a few weeks now and it was going as well as I hoped it would.

And today is the arrival of the Beauxbatons and Durmstrang, It also marks the start of the triwizard tournament, the first beginning next month.

Lessons will end half and hour early and all Students will return their bags and books to their dormitories. At 6 o'clock all the students are to be in front of the castle to welcome our foreign guests to hogwarts once they've arrived. Professor dumbledore will be greeting/welcoming the guests as well.

As for myself and the professors we will be sat at the teacher's table waiting for all the students, the guests and Professor dumbledore to enter the dining hall. We will be having a welcoming feast in the guests's honor.

Right now it was currently the second lesson of the day, I am sat at my desk watching over the students to see how they're doing while Professor Snape strolls around the room doing the same thing. I wrote the ingredients on the board before the first class started like I usually do.

And over the few weeks Professor snape allowed me to help a couple slytherin students if they needed the help but not the students of gryffindor or the other houses.

The last lesson of the day will end 30 minutes early. Which will give me time to clean up the room again before myself and the professors are to be sat at the table in the great hall. today's potion was a little bit messier than the potions we worked on before.

I clean up the classroom once class ends then we all go to lunch then the last couple classes of the day and they occur like usual.

Once The last class ends 30 minutes earlier than usual,  I clean up the room putting things back where they should be. As I clean I feel Professor Snape looking at me.

Once I finish up I look Back at him "Everything alright Professor?"

Professor Snape looks at me with an unreadable look on his face, it was his usual stone faced look so you couldn't tell what he was thinking.

Professor Snape- "I'm fine miss dove, now it's time for us to be in the dining hall with the other professors before everyone else arrives" he says sternly

I nod "yes Professor"

We both leave his classroom and head to the dining hall. As we walk there I have noticed Professor Snape looking at me now and then. Which he never had before but maybe it's to make sure I do things right.

After a few minutes we step inside and go to our seats at the teachers hall. The other professors were already there before us.

As 6 0'clock rolls around as expected Professor dumbledore and all the students are outside waiting for the guests to arrive. Soon Professor dumbledore leads them all into the hall. the hogwarts students sit at their tables, the beauxbatons sit at the ravenclaw table, the durmstrang students sit at the slytherin table & the headmaster of the beauxbatons a very tall & big woman and the headmaster of the durmstrang a tall old skinny man with a white goatee sit at the teachers table in the seats Professor dumbledore had set out for them.

Professor dumbledore steps up to his podium and begins to speak

Professor dumbledore- "good evening students, today we welcome our two Foreign guests will be participating in the triwizard tournament, to hogwarts. I introduce you the headmistress or the beauxbatons miss madame Maxime & the headmaster of durmstrang Professor Igor Karkaroff"