a message

Howdy folks, I've decided to desert my current fics. Hard decision cause i think peopl really liked them, which if you did I'm sorry for this! I'm glad I could make you happy with my little bursts of writing on here. However, I'm not in the AA fandom anymore, and it's just been so hard to drudge up inspo for these fics, and I didn't want to fuck something up and publish something shitty. It's better in my opinion to stop working on something you aren't excited about than to keep making it and put it out even if it's shit. You guys can take these ideas and run with them if you want! Go wild dudes. But at this point I don't know what I was doing with these, there were a bunch of plot holes, etc. Again sorry to those of you who liked these fics, which is crazy to me and I'm really really glad I could make something people enjoyed :)

I wrote these fics when I was younger and inexperienced (I say a lot younger but I mean,,, it wasn't even that long ago. Feels like it's been years though nsdjgk) and i think its safe to say ive grown a lot since these started? But I'm rambling and I have no point to these sentences anymore, so I'm just gonna cut myself off here before i write 3 paragraphs detailing things that have no association with this announcement-

love you guys genuinely so much ! I will be tagging this as complete, but I will put warnings in the desc and title that it is a deserted fic. if you decide to remix this fic, have fun with it! I'll post the unfinished chapter to Turnabout Artist in case people want to use it or just read it.

Farewell!