Liar.

(TW: self harm, mentions of past self harm. If you don't want to read this, please look for the emojis indicating where it starts 🔴)

•Third POV•

Kokichi Oma was a liar.
Everyone knew. It was clear the second he opened his mouth, but the fact that he was a liar was exactly the thing that drove everyone away.

When the killing game was announced by Momokuma and the Monokubs everyone was shocked, bewildered, that included Kokichi but he hid his shock, his emotions, covered them in lies until they could no longer be seen. That was his facade.

Kokichi looked around, gazing at the students around him in the dining hall. It had been a few days since the killing game had been announced and no murder had occurred yet. Everyone looked uninteresting to him, boring as he'd put it. Some people's talents were obvious, such as the ultimate magician- uh... ultimate mage.. Himiko Yumeno, he had heard her say "It's maaagic!" A couple of times. Or the ultimate inventor Miu Iruma, he had heard her say some very... um.. NSFW things? And that one called Keeboy the ultimate robot, he had kept saying "That's robophibic!" To him a lot.

Others talents, not so much. There was that plain girl Tsumugi Shirogane in the corner talking to Angie Yonaga. Both girls he couldn't decipher the talents of. But there was one boy that interested him the most, Shuichi Saihara the ultimate detective that interested him the most. He seemed shy and awkward while talking to that girl Kaede Akamatsu, Kokichi wanted to know him better. Aside from Tsumugi he was probably one of the most plain looking out of all of them, but he was the one Kokichi wanted to know the most. Everyone was quite on edge because of the time limit that had been set but they were trying their best. Then Suddenly-

*Ding Dong*

*Bing Bong*

The nighttime announcement played and everyone headed back to their dorms and so did Kokichi, he entered his cold empty room where he expected to be living in for probably the rest of his life... because...
🔴
"I'm going to die here... aren't I?" The small boy said to himself, "...Maybe it's for the best... I am worthless anyway." The boy said before heading to the bathroom and quickly almost like routine made three shallow incisions in his left arm just like he had the past three years. Then after cleaning the blood he headed to bed ready for the nightmare he knew was coming...
🔴

...

*Ding Dong*

*Bing Bong*

The boy gasped in surprise as the morning announcement played in his ears as it woke him up from his tortured nightmares, he silently thanked to morning announcement for waking him up from figurative hell he slowly got up and changed out of yesterday's clothes and headed out the door and as soon as he did he heard something that made his body pulse with dread

• Kokichi's POV •

*Bing Bong Bong Bing*

"A body has been discovered! Please gather in the library. After a certain amount of time a class trail will be held!" Monokuma said joyfully. Without caring about my facade I ran as fast as I could to the library and stumbled in with Kirumi, Kiyo, Ryoma, Tsumugi, Keebo and Miu. But what I saw horrified me to my core...

A/N LAST CHANCE IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED FOR V3 So go watch it now! If you have or just don't care go on ahead - Author-Chan<3

I saw the lifeless cold body or Rantaro Amami the ultimate ??? I hid my shock, I had to but.. why Rantaro? Why him?

 why Rantaro? Why him?

"No.. this has to be a lie, right? Rantaro is dead..?" I said in horror "no... Was kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiled!!!!" I said scrambling to cover up my emotions "that's... the same thing..." Kaede said to me before turning to the body again a look of sadness washed over her face as she looked at Rantaro she quickly turned to Shuichi and started talking to him. I felt weird... jealous almost.

*Time skip brought to you by sadness :(*

After the class trial we found out that the killer was none other than Kaede Akamatsu herself... but the worst part of the trial.. was the punishment, it went on for three hours and by the end of it we were all crying, choked up in sobs until finally it was over...

• Shuichi's POV •

"K-Kaede.." I weakly said between sobs. She was crushed under spikes and Monokid was thrown under the spikes too but I couldn't care less anymore... not now, not after this.

*Time skip brought to you by Miss Author-Chan*

I was walking to the dining hall with my hat off for the first time in a while but then I saw Kokichi walking down the hall towards me looking at the floor, he was a little wobbly on his feet but when he noticed I was staring he looked at me too and straightened up. We just stood there looking at each other for a few seconds before I noticed something about his left hand sleeve it was stained with... blood?! "Huh? Why are you staring Saihara-chan? Are you infatuated with me?" Kokichi asked jokingly I assume but i was fixated on his sleeve wondering where the blood stain came from, he seemed to notice that I was looking at his sleeve so he shifted and started to walk past me "Well I should be off to the dining hall, sooooo cya!" He said playfully before walking off I turned around to face him and I just wondered where the stain came from as I walked in my original direction I realised I was going the wrong way and then turned around again.

*after breakfast*

After I left the dining hall I was approached by Kokichi for some reason "Hey Saihara-chan?" The shorter said "yes..?" I asked him, puzzled as to what he wanted... was he trying to plot my murder? "Weeeeeell I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out today?" He asked me hopeful. "Where?" "Outside? At the gym? Either of our rooms? Wherever!" The liar suggested "Hmm well how about outside?" "Ok Saihara-chan!" He said happily "see you at 5!!" He said before gunning away to his room probably. Honestly it's been a few days but I'm quite fond of him in particular. Its just something about him, the way he talks, his hair, his eyes, it's been a few days and I've talked to him a couple of times and everyone I've talked to about him says he's either annoying or that he has no emotions, but I disagree to both if I'm honest, he's definitely not emotionless and sure he can be difficult but I'm hoping I can be his friend at least.

• Kokichi's POV •

I did it! I actually asked him to hang out! I'm so exited! "Nee hee hee I cant wait for 5!" I said to myself happily and I headed back to my room.

A/N  W O R D S: 1181

Author-Chan realising she can't write romance so this book is probably gonna suck ass sooooo sorry ;-;