"I promise."

• Suhichi's PoV •

We decided to meet up with Kaito and Maki for training so we did.

When we arrived they were both there chatting until they noticed us. "Hey guys" I said "Hey!" Kaito said "I hope you don't mind but I brought Kokichi" I said gesturing to him "Sup" he said, waving "Oh that's fine! As long as he can train!" Kaito said, smiling "It's fine" Maki said "Ah good." I said. We sat down together on some benches and chatted for a while.

*Time skip brought to you by Maki stabbing someone lol*

After a while of chatting and laughing and joking and training, we had to go so we stood up and said our goodbyes and we were about to walk away but suddenly walls raised in front of us, raising higher than any of us could jump. A ceiling slid in, locking us inside the cement cube. A monitor raised from the ground, Monokuma appearing on the screen. "Puhuhuhuhu. Surprised? Well you'd better be! This is a special bonding experience! Bye bye now~" Monokuma said. We were all shocked "What just happened?" Maki said. Kokichi started trembling, shaking even, he walked backwards into the corner, starting to hyperventilate. He looked around frantically and he went pale. I worked out that he was claustrophobic and walked over to him, crouched in the corner. I hugged him tightly and traced circles into his back "Hey hey it's okay.." his breathing slowed and his face regained colour "....." I could feel his heart beating out of his chest. I raised him to his feet and took his hand. I walked over to Maki and Kaito "So... what should we do?" I asked "I don't kno-" Maki started, but she was interrupted by the room splitting in two. I don't know how it happened but I somehow got stuck with Kaito and Maki got stuck with Kokichi "What?" I said. The monitor appeared and Monokuma appeared on the screen again "Just thought I'd make thing more interesting puhuhu~ Also, those are sound proof walls sooooo don't even try. Cya!" He said, and then left. "Ah..." I said...

*Another time skip brought to you by claustrophobia*

A/N: btw the motive videos are already distributed and all of the ultimate labs are open bc I forgot which order they go in lol and also it's easier lol

• Third PoV •

Kokichi and Maki were both sitting down on the floor, staring at the wall. Until maki heard a soft sob from next to her. She sighed and turned her head to look at Kokichi. Head in his knees, shaking, crying softly. "A few minutes without Shuichi and you're already crying your eyes out." Maki said "It's n-not just that... I-I watched my... m-motive video.." Kokichi said. "Oh. What did it say?" Maki asked "T-That my g-gang...... s-something happened t-to D.I.C.E.." Kokichi replied "I'm guessing Monokuma wasn't specific" Maki said "N-No... I-I m just-" Kokichi said but was cut off by sobs. Maki frowned and scooted closer to Kokichi and wrapped her arms around him, comforting Kokichi. After a little bit Maki let go and Kokichi rubbed his eyes and looked at the ground.

"Do you.. mind if I tell you something?" Kokichi asked "Sure" Maki said "Okay... I... know how to braid hair." Kokichi said "And?" "Well, the girls in D.I.C.E... I used to braid their hair... and I just... I just miss them. I miss those moments, they were just so... nice" Kokichi said, almost ranting to her. Without a second thought maki scooted up and held one of her pigtails our to him. He looked confused "Go on. You can braid it, if you want." Maki said "I... can?" He asked "Ugh. Just do it before I change my mind." Maki said. Kokichi pulled three thick strands of Maki's pigtail and started to braid. He weaved the strands in and out until there was a pretty braid. Kokichi took a hair band off of his wrist and tied the braid in place. "There!" He said happily "Huh, that's pretty good." Maki said. She felt better knowing that she made him happy by letting him do this.

He looked at the braid and smiled to himself, tearing up a little "Thank you, Maki" He said "It's alright" Maki said and smiled at him. They both stood up and hugged each other and right as they pulled away the wall separating them and Kaito and Shuichi lifted into the ceiling. Kokichi immediately smiled at Maki and ran to Shuichi and hugged him tightly. "Shumaii!!" Kokichi said happily "Ah, you sure cheered up didn't you?" Shuichi said, hugging him back. "Maki-roll? Why do you have a braid now?" Kaito asked "Oh, no reason." Maki replied "Oh, okay!" Kaito said with his dumbass smile.